New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 48
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    1,636
    #11
    hahaha pet peeve ko rin yan. dapat din may alternative ka nang handa kung sakali wala yung primary order mo.

  2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    35,069
    #12
    kasi habang nasa pila, naka-OFF pa yung brain

    pag kaharap na ang cashier at nagtanong na yung cashier kung ano ang order, doon palang mag-ON ang brain


  3. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,641
    #13
    Quote Originally Posted by huggybear View Post
    Numero uno ang KFC sa pahabaan ng pila at patagalan ng order nationwidest!!!
    +400

    Lalo na sa KFC sa UST! "400 years of Unending Wait" base sa nabasa ko sa FB group page (yep they have that!) Abot pinto ang pila

  4. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,420
    #14
    yung kfc parehas din sila ng jollibee at mcdo, haba rin ng pila...
    Last edited by james00112233; April 13th, 2010 at 06:09 PM.

  5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,905
    #15
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Why is it that people who queue in fast food chains only start to choose their order when it's their turn to give their orders. I mean, they have lots of time to decide what they want to eat while falling in line, but they don't. Nagmumuni-muni lang habang nakapila.
    Go to Jollibee or McDonald's Antipolo - they are notorious for this.

  6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    1,403
    #16
    Once, I was behind a young couple who was taking their sweet time figuring out what to order at the counter. The girl was trying so hard to be cutesy asking "this na lang kaya? ... ay masisira ang figure ko! "

    Her bf played to her by saying, "Di naman. Ang ***y ***y mo nga." Then she will suggest something else and change her mind as quickly. This went on and on. So I finally tap the guy on the shoulder and asked, "First time ba ninyo sa fastfood? Kelangan ba ninyo ng advice?"

    Before he could answer, someone at the back of the long line shouted, "Obvious ba? Kaya tatanga tanga pa!" Ayun, nag walk out un dalawa, to which someone exclaimed, "Haay. Salamat!"

    Somehow, I had one of my best fast food meal ever that day

  7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    21,656
    #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Type 100 View Post
    Go to Jollibee or McDonald's Antipolo - they are notorious for this.
    When we go to Antipolo every May to attend mass, we often go to Mcdo or Jollibee to take a snack after the mass and yes, the line is ugh ... long.

    -

    KFC sa Megamall Bldg B -, grabe din sa pila. Init pa ng place. Kaya if I`m in Megamall and I want to eat in KFC I go straight in their Bldg. A branch near Chowking. Mas kaunti tao at mas presko pa.

  8. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    541
    #18
    wala na yata fastfood dito sa Pinas.lahat mahaba pila. nagtitipid sa crew.

  9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    723
    #19
    Quote Originally Posted by architect View Post
    Once, I was behind a young couple who was taking their sweet time figuring out what to order at the counter. The girl was trying so hard to be cutesy asking "this na lang kaya? ... ay masisira ang figure ko! "

    Her bf played to her by saying, "Di naman. Ang ***y ***y mo nga." Then she will suggest something else and change her mind as quickly. This went on and on. So I finally tap the guy on the shoulder and asked, "First time ba ninyo sa fastfood? Kelangan ba ninyo ng advice?"

    Before he could answer, someone at the back of the long line shouted, "Obvious ba? Kaya tatanga tanga pa!" Ayun, nag walk out un dalawa, to which someone exclaimed, "Haay. Salamat!"

    Somehow, I had one of my best fast food meal ever that day
    Sorry I think that is kind of rude. Pwede mo naman pakiusapan yung dalawa na mejo dalidalian in consideration to the others. You will be surprised that most of the time you will get a good feedback by a polite request. Papaano kung matandang uugod ugod yung hindi makapag decide?

    Fastfood chains are popular eating destinations. Falling in line and waiting patiently for your turn is something given. Politely reminding people in front that there is a long queue is also a good trait.

    Why do you think maraming nababaril during a traffic altercation? Kasi yung mga ugaling ganyan dinadala sa kalsada. If we learn to be patient and courteous to one another I think our world will be a better place to live in.

    You start teaching courtesy to your children at a young age so pag tanda mo at nabastos ka, iisa lang ang masasabi mo, "buti nalang ang anak ko di ko tinuruan ng ganyan".
    Last edited by daimengrui; April 13th, 2010 at 07:32 PM.

  10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    21,656
    #20
    Quote Originally Posted by daimengrui View Post
    Sorry I think that is kind of rude. Pwede mo naman pakiusapan yung dalawa na mejo dalidalian in consideration to the others. You will be surprised that most of the time you will get a good feedback by a polite request. Papaano kung matandang uugod ugod yung hindi makapag decide?
    Hindi naman matanda eh. Maarteng magsyota. Kung matanda yun baka naging considerate pa yung poster.

    Quote Originally Posted by daimengrui View Post
    Fastfood chains are popular eating destinations. Falling in line and waiting patiently for your turn is something given. Politely reminding people in front that there is a long queue is also a good trait.
    I wouldn't like reminding people every time I go to fast food chains to choose their order while they're in line. It should be automatic.

    Quote Originally Posted by daimengrui View Post
    Why do you think maraming nababaril during a traffic altercation? Kasi yung mga ugaling ganyan dinadala sa kalsada. If we learn to be patient and courteous to one another I think our world will be a better place to live in.
    True. But I think you would lose your patience too if a person is choosing his/her orders for 30 minutes already. And that person isn't old.


    ;)


Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Queueing in fast food restos