New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    I let her decide what she wants. I only step in when work affects her health

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    let her do what she wants, para walang sisihan sa huli. pangit ung sumbatan ka ng 'e ikaw nagsabi dati ganyan blah blah blah'

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    my wife has been employed for 12 years na sa bpi.
    she told me a month ago that she wants quit na rin and it's ok with me naman.
    i told her that we will have to give up the nanny if she quits.
    ewan ko na ngayon...
    i think she's having second thoughts na yata mag-early retirement??

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    well for me,its up to her! if she like to work,find for me-if she doesnt like,good for me co'z she can look after our kids.but now a days everything is difficult the life in livinghood all are high.wika nga eh "Mas maganda buhatin at magaan ang isang bagay kung may katulong ka" mahirap din kasi ang isang kamay lang ang gumagawa,iba yung nagtutulungan kayong dalawa,anyway this for the family not for others and future...

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    i let my wife work .. mas mataas yung sweldo niya sa akin eh ..

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Its not for the guys to decide if she wants to work or not. Let her decide for herself. Whatever she does decide and has a reason for it, we must support her for that.

The kids will turn out fine if both parents give them attention always.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kami baligtad, nagsemi-retire asawa ko sa Citibank after 7 years of agony and disappointment hehe. Right now, alaga nya si anak. Ako lang nagwowork.

Funny thing is, mas nakakaipon kami right now since budget is more controlled and planned, unlike dati mas may extra money di napupuna san pumupunta yung pera.

Main advantage talaga for our son, sobra syang happy with the mom being there all the time (wala kaming yaya). He's learning a lot of new things and my wife is enjoying her time with our son as well.

Unlike dati napapaiyak sya kasi pag uwi nya sa work, pagod na sya and tulog na anak namin, sa umaga sandali lang nya nakakasama.

Negatives naman the fact that wala kaming helper, mas pagod sya sa chores and taking care of our kid full time.

She still has this guilt feeling of hindi fair dahil ako lang nagwowork, feeling nya nahihirapan ako which isn't true.

While it may seem nice for us to "think" mas ok financially if she can again have a regular income, I told her naman na hanggat kaya namin and nakakaipon pa kami, ok lang kami sa current setup.

If nahihirapan sya sa chores, we can get a temp helper 2x a week or something.

We both dont like the idea of leaving our child sa maid/lola/relatives nalang lagi.

While it's true na decision nya yun, honestly, if you have obligations to a child/children, it's a family decision and not just one person.

Quote Originally Posted by mrpink
    i let my wife work .. mas mataas yung sweldo niya sa akin eh ..
    hahaha... Pareho tayo mas laki kita nya kesa sa akin! sya pa nagbibigay na allowance ko hehehe. Pero if given a choice she would prefer to take care of our son na lang. Sa panahon ngayon dapat pareho kayo work para mas magaan, lalo na kung may babayarin. If you have a good salary income which i mean is very good to cover all your expenses, then it's better na plain housewife na lang sya, if not trabaho na lang and get a yaya but that's another 3k pa din added to your monthly bills.

hehehe pareho kami ni Mrpink, misis ko pa nagbibigay allowance sa akin! Pero sa misis ko, she would prefer sa house na lang para mag-alaga. Maganda lang talaga benefits nla sa company kaya hinayang din sya. If you're earning a very good income which i mean is very good to cover all your expenses then it would be better plain housewife na lang sla but if not, kuha ka na lang ng yaya but that's another 3k added to your monthly bill...

10. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    i let her decide what she wants to do in almost anything including the the topic at hand.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Question to all MEN..