New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    LOL at boybi..... or kung alam mo na mag end of the world bukas, ayusin mo na yun garden mo para gumanda yun paligid mo.....

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    with or without prophecy, lets all pray to god

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by cutedoc
    with or without prophecy, lets all pray to god

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Prophecies are so damn depressing. Why bother with them? We won't know if it's true or not till it starts happening, and when it starts happening there's nothing we can do about it.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    imo, talagang mababago ang future depende sa choices mo sa present. We always have two sets of future. Kaya nga may freewill para may choice tayo kug pano ang end. (mala choose your own adventure ba ang concept )

Anyway, during the old testaments, ang daming prophets. God speaks to His people through them. Ngayon mejo mahirap na, be wary na lang sa mga naririnig naten it is true that not all are God's messages.

But yeah i agree. Prophecy or no prophecy, let's just pray for the good in this world. No harm there, diba?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    nabanggit ko sa hubby ko about yung mga prohesies na yan... sabi nya wag daw akong magpapaniwala. Sagot ko naman, bakit noong unang panahon,may mga prophets na nanagmemediate sa tao at Diyos? then he let me read Matthew (ata) chapter 24. tapos he told me, many may prophesize what is gonna happen in the future, but God alone knows when the end of the world would be....and since it is already in the bible that there will be the end of the world, what the people have to do is to prepare for it for it would make the master happy seeing that when He comes back, his servant does what his work is, and it would sadden the master when He got back having seen that the servant has done no preparation of His coming. Now since we know that "it " is gonnahappen, then we should not be terrified because it has already been told.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Prophecy of St. Malachy