New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the only prophecy that I believe in is written in the Bible.

Mmm... Its kinda depressing reading all these propecies.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    ako I stopped reading prophecies na, sa national geographic channel lang nakakatakot na, it says there that are a million space rocks na puwede natin banggain habang nag-revolve tayo per year around the sun. and so far ang naka-catalogue pa lang ng asteriods eh yun large ones. yun maliliit like size of tennis court, la pa daw ni-isa tao sa mundo na nagtyatyaga hanapin or i-discover. and these small asteriods can flatten cities na. but this is another story ...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Folks heard about the Bible Code?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by van_wilder
    prophecies erase the mystery of tomorrow... inaalis lang nila kwenta ng buhay natin... what would you do if alam mo na ang bukas? parang taliwas sa plan ni God yun ah...
    How would knowing the future be against God's wishes? God did allow certain prophets to see the future. God allowed Moses to see the future where in the Hebrews arrived at the promised land. If I knew the future I'd try to do what I can in the present to make it a better place.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by OTO
    Folks heard about the Bible Code?
    IMO... plain BS.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    How would knowing the future be against God's wishes? God did allow certain prophets to see the future. God allowed Moses to see the future where in the Hebrews arrived at the promised land. If I knew the future I'd try to do what I can in the present to make it a better place.

Jeremiah 23:16
    This is what the LORD Almighty says: "Do not listen to what the prophets are prophesying to you; they fill you with false hopes. They speak visions from their own minds, not from the mouth of the LORD .

Mark 13:22
    For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform signs and miracles to deceive the elect–if that were possible.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If I knew the future I'd try to do what I can in the present to make it a better place.
    and then magiiba na ulit ang future because may ginawa ka na in preparation for the 'future' ;) hindi mo talaga malalaman ang future, because kung nalaman mo man, like what you said, you will do what you can to make it a better place. meron kalang baguhin ng konti sa present, magiiba na ang future. makagat ka lang ng langgam, magiiba na ang future, (e.g. nakagat ka ng langgam while driving, hinanap mo yung langgam para patayin, biglang may kasalubong ka, WHAM!.... wala ka ng future )
    Signature

9. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    wow parang terminator 1, 2 n 3

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Prophecies may or may not happen. Prophecies have been there even before Jesus came to this world. Rememer prophecy rin ang nasabi that the Messiah will come pero a lot did not believe pero nangyari. We cannot judge the people who have prophecies. It's just that we should pray fervently that any prophecy which involves the destruction of mankind will not happen soon.

WHO BELIEVES IN THE END OF THE WORD??? Di ba prophecy rin yun. But as to when it will happen, no one knows. ONLY GODS' WILL BE DONE.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Prophecy of St. Malachy