New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    di ba yung mga prediction niya eh parang mga tula na maraming pwedeng interpretation?..so parang naniniwala ka lang sa horoscope..huwag mong sabihin na lahat ng mga gemini..eh "will get to travel and find someone new..etc." in a given date.. so therefore i conclude for entertainment purposes lang ang mga predictions na yan..

2. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by OTO
    the spawn of Satan.
    totoo? and teletubbies?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by benchph1
    well not all his predictions came true right?
    not yet....

4. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Well remember during desert storm yun first invasion nun Iraq, lumabas yun prediction ni Nostradamus na the man who will start World War 3 will come from the middle east .... so everybody was saying .. ah si Sadam yan... malapit na talaga yun Gyera pero what happened d naman natuloy again during the 2nd invasion of US in Iraq lumutang ulit yan prediction ni Nostradamus and again walang nangyari.... Lets just pray to God and put our trust to Him.... be not afraid....

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    How so? They had there own religion and we have our own religion. How did Protestantism take root in very Roman Catholic Philippines after 1898?
    How about being shot when you don't get converted?

Protestants? Simple... the arrival of the Americans... since Spain cannot anymore dictate the choice of religion of the people...

6. Join Date
    May 2004
    Nostradamus had 'grim warning' for new pope
    http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems...4/s1340993.htm

The pope elected to succeed John Paul II will be assassinated and his death will spark a Muslim invasion of the West that will split the Roman Catholic church, according to an interpretation of Nostradamus's prophecies by a leading Colombian author.

"The next pope elected will be subsequently murdered in central Italy," said Gonzalo Echeverri, a Colombian investigating judge and author of a book on Nostradamus.

"Then comes pope number 112, who will flee Rome because of an attack by Muslims."

Mr Echeverri says the pope will base himself in Avignon, France, and another pontiff will take control in Italy, splitting the Catholic church in two.

"There is a very clear prophecy that says the holy father will move to another place, even warning that the French pope will not be able to stay in Avignon due to the Muslim invasion and will flee again to Lyon, where he will be attacked, according to Nostradamus," Echeverri said.

Avignon was a base for popes for much of the 14th century, another time of grave divisions in the church and Europe.

Nostradamus was a 16th century scholar who made prophecies.

His supporters say he predicted the French revolution, the rise of Hitler and the assassination of President John F Kennedy.

-AFP
    I think we should all remind ourselves that the CHURCH is not just a building. THE CHURCH are the beleivers or faithful followers. I don't think that it would make a lot of difference if you actually just have faith. With over billions of ROMAN CATHOLICS all over the world and still increasing in population, I really don't think it would be easy to end this religion.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    maybe may brainwash bucket like sa spongebob movie hehe

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    if you believe in this so called "prophet", then you must also believe in the man in red who give out gifts every xmas.....give me break.... kung totoo yan prove na lang nila before mangyari ang event and just tell it straight, like magkaroon ng tsunami on this date etc.... hinde yun after na meron major event na nangyari na saka nila sasbihin na predict nila yun....

everytime meron major event na nangyari lumalabas na lang itong mga scam people....

9. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    yeah i agree with you shadow.. madami talagang mga doomsday drum beaters, para bang gustong gusto nilang matakot ang mga tao.....

This weekend alone 3 threads about prophecy ang lumabas. I wonder whats next.

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Prophecy of Nostradamus