New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Hey guys, I just got hired by E-Telecare and there are currently job openings in the following positions:

CSA - Customer Service Agents (Inbound/Outbound)
    TSR - Technical Service Representatives
    TL - Team Leaders
    Network Security Manager

E-Telecare may not give the highest compensation in the call center industry but it makes up with better benefits and incentives as well as the best training, the best processes and one of the best working environments.

E-mail me if interested: tbl465*yahoo.com

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    is that the same with sykes?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    pare-pareho lang yan dude, basta ba malulupit mga clients na hawak nila nagkakatalo mga call center ngayon sa starting salary kasi matindi competisyon dito sa pinas. magkano ba starting ng team lead sa e-tel?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    scarab im not really sure abt the starting salary ng TL dito sa etel. ngayon lang kasi nangyari na naghire ng TL from outside ang etel. usually they get TLs from the CSAs/TSRs.

papichulo168 anong program ka? what team? wave? sa Matrix ako, i got hired April 21.

Quote Originally Posted by papichulo168
    E-Telecare may not give the highest compensation in the call center industry but it makes up with better benefits and incentives as well as the best training, the best processes and one of the best working environments.
    I AGREE... need i say more? :mrgreen:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hey, you guys work here at the PBCOM Tower? E-Telecare is a tenant of PBCom here in Makati.

Drop by my office (10th floor) so we can meet.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    from PBCOM rin me 22nd floor

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    papichulo168, CaRGirL, saan office kayo? libis or pbcom? i know some people there coz i used to work for SPI Tech (mother company ng etel)

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Cargirl,

Team Lead ako for Avalanche. May kumpetensiya pala ako for the employee referral program. I'm still on training at I-Cite. Looking forwar to meet you Cargirl.

scarab,

I cant give the exact compensation for the postions but for TL's it ranges between 300 - 400K per annum.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kevinp im here * Libis...

woodfire sayang naman po sir, nailipat na ko from PBCom Makati to Citibank Libis e...

papichulo168 ah talaga... nice... TL pala sya.. my brother just applied for TL, for interview na lang cya... (tips naman jan.. hehehe)... kumpetensya eh n0h... hehehehe.. hope to meet u 2.

:mrgreen:

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Network Security Manager? Is this managerial position or title lang?

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
Job Openings at E-Telecare