New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Why do you have kids?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Accident/unplanned.... had to be responsible.... but now am very happy.

6 15.00%
  • We just want to have/love kids; don't know why/uncontrollable urge/God's mandate.

19 47.50%
  • para mas masaya and para may mag-alaga samin pagtanda.

5 12.50%
  • to fix rocky relationship/marriage

1 2.50%
  • tax shelter

0 0%
  • free employees/cheap labor. hehe

1 2.50%
  • cause we can afford it!!!! para may magmana sa cars ko.

2 5.00%
  • I don't want to have kids (at the moment).

6 15.00%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer
    but when they start reaching the HS years...sakit na ng ulo mostly cos they have a mind of their own, not like pag bata pa parents nasusunod.
    Diciplina lang ang katapat niyan, you can't always give them what they want, or they'll end up becoming spoiled brats... may kilala ako magkapatid, yung isa 10 yrs old, his older brother is 17, sobrang spoiled yung 10 yrs old, yung 17 yrs old deciplined at isang salita lang sumusunod unlike his brother na sumasagot pa...

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    my kids makes my day complete even after a hard days-work... iba yung saya na binibigay ng mga anak ko sakin... i always make it a point to give them enough time everyday to play, to care or just lie down beside them...

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    When we got married parang ilang ako sa idea of having kids agad. Syempre enjoy muna married life diba? Pero curious na rin ako kung kanino kamukha. Ayun naging honeymoon baby tuloy hehe :D

I can relate to "nawawala ang pagod pag-uwi sa bahay." Kahit na nasabon sa opisina, naipit sa trafik, may nakaaway na jeepney driver, may bote pang i-sterilize, diaper na papalitan, pwet na huhugasan, atbp, nawawala pagod ko when I see my son's two lower front teeth exposed by a silly ear to ear grin. My son also helps a lot in patching up marital disputes kasi my wife and I know that we have to be strong for him.

BTW, halo features nya. Ulo tsaka noo akin. Buti na lang mukha kay misis hehe.

4. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by falken
    Kids make you realize how wonderful life is. They brighten up your day, and on those not so bright days, they give you the strength and resolve to keep on going. You won't know what real love is until you have kids of your own.
    So true.

Sila ang dahilan kung bakit ako nagpapakahirap dito hu hu hu! Sarap ng buhay ko sa Pinas. But no regrets because I believe my kids have a better future here in NZ. Just kissing and hugging me after coming home from work is more than enough, tangal na lahat ng pagod, puede na uling magovertime or lumagare sa part time work he he he.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i love my wife very much and having kids with her makes my life complete.

6. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkk
    i love my wife very much and having kids with her makes my life complete.
    wow, how sweet naman. mukhang katabi si wifey habang napo-post ah. hehe

7. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    most friends i know,the reason that they have kids because of irresponsibility...

and condom is not 100% safe ;)

im still not ready to have kids, maybe after 2 yearspa ;)

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    silverbx986 ,
    wala nga sa tabi ko, miss na miss ko na.

9. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkk
    silverbx986 ,
    wala nga sa tabi ko, miss na miss ko na.
    miles and miles away? your outside pinas? nakaka-miss nga talaga.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    For us, we waited for five years bago kami nagplano magkaron ng baby. Yung first pregnancy ni misis, nagkaron siya ng miscarriage then we tried again and it took two years bago nabuntis uli si misis. Muntik pang makunan uli buti naagapan, pero bed rest si misis for six months. Our first baby was a boy and is now 6.5yo, then nasundan uli ng girl after two years.

All I can say is, I'm so much happy blessed with two lively, healthy, and smart kids.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
POLL: why do you have kids?