New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by iandvo View Post
    I know this an old thread. Just want to ask what rights do we have when parking in malls? Up to what extent can the mall guards do with regards to us and our vehicles. Ano ang pede lang nila gawin which is under their jurisdiction as mall parking security? and if ever they demand or require something from us, pede ba natin sila tanggihan?

its for the security to check kung may carnapper ba or nagbabasag ng salamin baka may nagnanakaw. Nothing wrong kung silipin ka nila and ask if suspicious nasa loob ng kotse.

If gusto lumandi eh sa rent a room. May 2hours na sa sogo 200 lang. Kung conditon katawan mo kaya dalawa putok yun.

Chaka why risk mavideohan pa kayo sa loob ng kotse.

And hindi maganda sa kotse magpara-os. Sige ka iipsiin yan,.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    its for the security to check kung may carnapper ba or nagbabasag ng salamin baka may nagnanakaw. Nothing wrong kung silipin ka nila and ask if suspicious nasa loob ng kotse.

If gusto lumandi eh sa rent a room. May 2hours na sa sogo 200 lang. Kung conditon katawan mo kaya dalawa putok yun.

Chaka why risk mavideohan pa kayo sa loob ng kotse.

And hindi maganda sa kotse magpara-os. Sige ka iipsiin yan,.
    And kags sir, please share him your secrets on Sogo payment scheme.[emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    And kags sir, please share him your secrets on Sogo payment scheme.[emoji4]

4. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by bugsmobile View Post
    Did not mean the menu, but pretty sure this will be appreciated.[emoji4]...He claimed to have the rare gift of passing the bill.[emoji4]

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Sounds good to me.

6. Join Date
    May 2014
    I know this an old thread. Just want to ask what rights do we have when parking in malls? Up to what extent can the mall guards do with regards to us and our vehicles. Ano ang pede lang nila gawin which is under their jurisdiction as mall parking security? and if ever they demand or require something from us, pede ba natin sila tanggihan?
    bago mo simulan, load mo muna or screenshot sa phone mo ito ..

para pag sinita ka, labas mo lang phone mo.
    newsinfo.inquirer.net/599031/qc-cops-told-to-catch-criminals-not-lovers-making-out-in-parked-cars

7. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Technically, you are in a mall property. So the kuya guard can ask you to leave the premise.
    Oh btw, you might get viral.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    it's private property, po.
    it's like the owner demanding us to remove our shoes, before entering their house.
    kung ayaw natin, then we simply leave.
    everything within reason, of course.

errr... what exactly is it that they are asking you to do?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    By the way, what car do you have, sir?

10. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Hindi na nag-reply, malamang sinubukan na.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast