New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Part of the training nga un buti na lang nahuli ng maaga habang centi centimo pa lang ninanakaw nya.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    yup, i read it in the papers also.

i guess if you needed an example of a life altering/defining moment, this would be his.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    dont tell me ibabalik pa sa atin dito yan para maging opisyal---just dont ?&$&^

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mali naman yung article eh...he did not save $0.50. he paid $0.50 for an article that was priced much higher...so he actually threw his career away for $14.50 (let's say the item actually cost $15.00)

5. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Diba $0.50 discount daw ? I'm not sure but can you buy a CD in the US for only $0.50 ?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ah, ok....i reread the article. seems like i need to work on my engrish :dead:

7. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    kakatawa ang ganitong kuwento na totoo.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    guys i think ganito nangyari:

ang bibilhin nyang cd was about $12-$15 ata so what he did was transfer a sale tag (not sure of the term) from another cd to the cd that he wanted to buy. Then ayun nahuli sya..

well its just sad that something like this happened, lalo na with all the controversy surrounding the military and PMA nowadays. I think its wrong to blame this incident (the CD incident) to the military/PMA, as some people might do, because they wouldn't have direct control over this. The PMA says that they instill honor and integrity to their cadets and I believe they are doing this. But despite all this instillment, training, or whatever it is called, the person will still be who he is. If a person grew up and was frequently exposed to an environment of deceit, chaos etc. then most likely that person would be that despite being put into training or teaching him/her about honor & integrity. I dont think 4 yrs in the PMA is enough to change one's character. What this 4 yrs does is that it exposes a person to the principles that the PMA wants their cadets to have and with this, its up to the individual if he/she would accept or embrace those principles, or that way of life.

...unless people think that the PMA/military can brainwash and totally change a person's character with a machine or something..

9. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    haay naku manaay ang alam ko pag tapos ng training dyan ladlad na ang mga fafa o diba bongga!

integrity??? honor?? wala sa bokabularyo ko yan meron ba nyan sa pilipinas---nasusuka ako aaaaaaaa. eh saan pa ba magmamana yan paggradwayte edi sa mga big daddies nila. it is a good skul where poor but deserving students can go and they look up to their big daddies(like garcia at yun mga magnanakaw sa AFPSLAI you know who they are) as the epitome and shining exaple of what they want to become before they retire ganun kasimple lang yun.

hindi honor, integrity ek ek yun!
    power, fame fortune at all costs yun!

at syempre hwag natin kakalimutan yun mafia association nila---takpanan tayo at all costs o ewan ko nalang kung may magdisagree dyan. peace
    Last edited by boydapa; November 25th, 2004 at 12:49 PM.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    boydapa:

were u trying to comment on what i posted?? If so, i think you missed what i was trying to point out. Anyway peace din! :-)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
PMA Valedictorian expelled from the US