New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    why bring **** when you can download it?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    before we judge the two kabayans, read the entirety of the text.

"At the hearing, the two seafarers said they had no knowledge that the alleged ****ographic materials were in the computers. They said that they bought the computers second-hand in Japan."

Guilty until proven innoncent yata ang ginamit natin ah, hehehe.

What a hassle if everyone in business class will be asked to switch on their laptops to search for illegal **** before they get past immigration.
    They ask everyone to turn it on, but the thorough checking is ramdom. Besides, there's only a few people in business class who have their laptops with them.

AFAIK
    Last edited by Karding; June 29th, 2005 at 12:48 AM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    uhh...kakahiya yan ah.

backup ko na files ko.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    eh sa desktop lang nilalagay ang ****o hindi sa laptop hahaha

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    IMO...

****o is ****o. why draw the line between children and adult? it's the same sick sh*t.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Marami ng ****o dito sa Pinas, adult & child. Why bring in some more?. Tama si ILD, upload mo muna sa web then download mo pagpasok mo pinas.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    In some countries, yes: kailangan i-boot yung computer para makita kung ano ang laman. For example, Burma: nung nag-punta kami eh binuksan (boot-up) yung laptops namin at binuriri ang laman, pati yung lahat ng mga CDs na dala namin. Kaya inabot kami nun ng kulang-kulang 2 hours dahil sa pag-inspect nila sa laptops namin.

For DVDs, hindi naman. Kapag nagpupunta ako sa Cambodia, Malaysia, Thailand at Vietnam eh lagi akong may-uwi na DVDs at audio CDs. Mas mura kasi dun compared dito (yung orig na hard-to-find ha). Kung pirated naman, hindi rin dahil nung umuwi ako galing sa Banda Aceh, may bitbit akong tatlo. Yun nga lang, medyo...."ni-repackage" namin para magmukhang data CDs.

As for *** toys, hindi rin ata. Yung schoolmate ko na nasa Bonn, ilang beses na nakapag-uwi ng ganya. But, there might be laws that are in place now prohibiting the entry of these kinds of "toys" here.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i didn't know some countries made you boot up your laptop at the security check...i travel a lot internationally and in the US and i've never been asked to power it on - although they do xray it separately. never been to Burma though.

Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda
    IMO...

****o is ****o. why draw the line between children and adult? it's the same sick sh*t.
    aray ko...may batong nahulog sa langit (adult lang ha!!)

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvDetailing
    why bring **** when you can download it?
    For 2 reasons:

(1) Not everyone has a phone line at home (especially in the provinces),
    much less high-speed internet.

(2) It's too hassle to upload or download a 700 Mb **** when DVDs are
    very cheap nowadays. And besides, if you download ****, you still
    have to burn it to be able to watch it on your TV-DVD system.
    So you need to buy a DVD Burner, DVD Burning Software, and blank
    DVD discs. Hassle! If your balls are already itching and you have
    to go - then you have to go NOW! right?

p.s. I find the pirated **** market in Pinas as low quality. Many videos they sell are the senseless compilation stuffs or the boring boy-meets-girl-wham-bam-press-the-eject-button-go-to-sleep type of videos.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered
    i didn't know some countries made you boot up your laptop at the security check...i travel a lot internationally and in the US and i've never been asked to power it on - although they do xray it separately. never been to Burma though.
    So it really makes sense to encrypt your drive. If they boot it up, all they will see in your c:\drive are several huge gigabyte files that do not make sense, like "dkp.vol - 2 Gig". If they double-click these files, they will not run or open because you need your decryption software to open them up.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Pinoy menyeks, tiklo sa Canada