New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 113 of 237 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123163213 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 2368
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Metro Manila. Taken December 4, 2012, at approximately 6:00am.
    I wonder how bad it will be on Jan. 01...

2. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Metro Manila. Taken December 4, 2012, at approximately 6:00am.
    mukhang kailangan na naman nang bagyo para malinis yan...hehehe...joke

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    I wonder how bad it will be on Jan. 01...

based on what I saw on Jan 01 2012... I could not even see the buildings 50 meters away.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by testament11 View Post
    Really? Actually I already broke one part on it's toe already, that's why I stopped making this Gundam. I even bought a regular Zeta kit just to get the part that I broke. Kaya ngayon, may isang Zeta Gundam kit ako na nakatambak. After I complete this one, I still have to make about a dozen MG kits pa, hahaha!
    You'll probably want to build the other kit and keep it in Wave Rider mode. Too many transformation attempts will break the arms for the side skirts - the ABS plastic loop gets immense strain in the "groin" area near the leg posts.

I'd suggest you try the Zeta Plus A1 in the "Amuro Ray test type" colors (orange on off-white/ecru). That came from the Model Graphix photo-novel "Gundam Sentinel," where a certain Hajime Katoki made his name as a premier Gundam mechanical designer. It's a simpler version of the Zeta design overall, with less maneuverability, but it's the one that's lasted the longest out of my collection. Also, you cannot argue with the price - very cheap for an MG.

If you have the patience to paint, the C1 version is good too - with a very long "beam smartgun" mounted on the shield. Unpainted, though, it has a very toy-like glint because it's molded mostly in gray.

That's enough Gunpla talk from me Back to regular programming.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Type 100 View Post
    You'll probably want to build the other kit and keep it in Wave Rider mode. Too many transformation attempts will break the arms for the side skirts - the ABS plastic loop gets immense strain in the "groin" area near the leg posts.

I'd suggest you try the Zeta Plus A1 in the "Amuro Ray test type" colors (orange on off-white/ecru). That came from the Model Graphix photo-novel "Gundam Sentinel," where a certain Hajime Katoki made his name as a premier Gundam mechanical designer. It's a simpler version of the Zeta design overall, with less maneuverability, but it's the one that's lasted the longest out of my collection. Also, you cannot argue with the price - very cheap for an MG.

If you have the patience to paint, the C1 version is good too - with a very long "beam smartgun" mounted on the shield. Unpainted, though, it has a very toy-like glint because it's molded mostly in gray.

That's enough Gunpla talk from me Back to regular programming.
    Last OT:
    This is already my second Zeta kit. I already assembled the first version MG Zeta and I find that Zeta very lousy that it can't stand on its own. I did not attempt to transform it to a Wave Rider mode since I find it very complicated. After I complete this Zeta Karaba, I might try to transform it. As for my extra Zeta 2.0, I'm afraid I cannot make it kasi I salvaged its foot joint, since I broke one foot joint due to wrong mounting on my Zeta Karaba. Now with the Zeta Plus A1, yeah it's a cheap MG kit. Though I wonder if it had an inner frame. If ever, I might consider buying one, after I buy the new MG Nu Gundam Ver. Ka by January. And oh, I do really remember from your Hyaku Shiki thread that you've mentioned you're also a Gundam fan, that you even decided to name your Jazz Hyaku Shiki

BTT:
    Now putting the armor on my Zeta Gundam

IMG_5066-Edit by Lunell Dy, on Flickr

Canon EOS 60D + Tamron 17-50 f/2.8
    ISO800
    1/100sec
    f/8
    Fluorescent lamp shade as light source

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007

Olympus TG-1

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    ^ Malungkot ata si santa.
    At nag-iisa......

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    ^ Malungkot ata si santa.
    At nag-iisa......
    Santa was not happy with the bokeh in his photo.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by donbuggy View Post
    Santa was not happy with the bokeh in his photo.
    sabi ni santa, "what bokeh?"
    heheheh

PHOTOGRAPHERS: Post your photos !