New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    tried it once. i failed. i'm for using the windows.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    i do it pag bagong car wash auto ko so the water won't streak on the windows. hehehe.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Not much of an issue. Both door or window can get well over. As long as toll was paid, and nobody got delayed. Worse of an issue is when you're behind of a stalled vehicle at a toll booth.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by bilog
    bagong carwash ayaw magkaron ng watermarks....
    ganyan din ginagawa ko kapag bagong carwash, hahaha.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Galing din ako sa mga "pawis" windows na sasakyan kaya nakasanayan ko na din ang pagbubukas ng pinto sa toll gate. Kaso once, pagbukas ko tumama yung pinto sa semento sa baba kaya it served me a lesson. Ngayon, bintana na lang ang ibinababa ko para iwas gasgas o kupi pagbukas pinto.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Sa akin, I really need to open the door when refueling kc di ko maabot ung lever (beside the driver's seat) para mabuksan ung cover ng fuel tank ng adventure namin. This only happens when i'm wearing a watch on my left wrist, di kasya kamay ko. hassle hehe

for me i prefer opening the windows, water marks after carwash? well I always have my handy microfiber towel in my car. a simple wipe with a glass cleaner will do.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Oo nga kahit mga new cars minsan ganyan yung ginagawa nung drivers... I think nakasanayan na lang yan ng mga drivers, pansin ko majority of the people who do this are taxi drivers and chauffers.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    why doors instead of windows?

para malaman na naka lamborghini. :D

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bardigones
    why doors instead of windows?

para malaman na naka lamborghini. :D
    you got the best answer pero hindi pwede sa toll gate, tatamaan ang toll booth. pagbili ng yosi at dyaryo na lang but you still have to open your window to tell the vendor... ILAG! hehehehe

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
opening of door instead of window