New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    go uerm!!hihihi..sorry ot

2. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    kaya siguro nagrereklamo ust..lamo ko usually 99% passing sila..prang yung med boards ganon din..

3. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    dami bumagsak sa uste ngayon ah... 83% lang??? hmmm... to think na dati nagwa-100% pa sila... kaya pala kabado yung kapatid ko na baka siya sumabit... buti na lang pumasa... (pero walang leakage ha ;p)

to think na while trying to give her confidence and moral support while waiting for the results, sabi ko pa sa kaniya "ano ka ba, yun pa lang fact na galing ka ng ust dapat confident ka na na papasa ka e... " hehehehe....

mga kuya nga naman...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    IMO, malamang hindi lang yan ang licensure exam na meron leakage or may possibility na lahat ng exams meron..wat if yung mga examiner na gumagawa ng mga questions may kamag-anak na mag exam..cympre malalaman narin kung ano lalabas..one way or another leakage din un diba?

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda
    eto ang mga top schools according to passing rate:

with 100 or more examinees.

1. SLU & Western Visayas State U - 95%
    2. Cebu Doctor's University - 92%
    3. UERM - 89%
    4. Cebu Normal University & Saint Paul Iloilo - 88%

with 30-99 examinees:

1. UP Manila - 100%
    2. PCU - 97%

in comparison, UST got only 83%.

UST's 83% is 312 out of 374. UP's 100% is 46 out of 46.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    the passing rate this year is just about near the passing rates for the other years.

something ive been thinking about: SLU scored high in the last exams. E di ba sabi daw the leakage came from a Baguio branch of a certain review center?

ang sabi ng PRC, they found a way to negate the alleged leak in Test III and Test V para patas DAW lahat.

i dont think UST is sourgraping naman, just bec their passing rate is low this year. if i were a nursing student, whether from UST or not, i would be concerned with the leakage. in short, i would prefer a retake than to put my passing grade into question.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Retake? I wouldn't agree to this, especially if I passed and I knew I didn't cheat. If I flunked, well, maybe yes. I would take the next exam anyway.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    It's near impossible to force a retake for that many students, but the leakage is a serious issue.

And I don't believe UST is sourgraping, merely asking for justice. They were once penalized for alleged (and unproven) cheating on a related board exam, I think they're pissed that someone's getting away with it this time.

The technical panel on Nursing has also resigned over this (not that we're complaining much about that particular result).

The worst effect of this is to bring the reliability and validity of our Nursing exam into question. If the US and other foreign markets start seeing our licensure as invalid, this will severely hurt our nursing export industry. That's probably the biggest reason for this protest.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Oh well, such is the cycle ata for licensure exams sa Pilipinas. This has been going on for years, if not decades. Nung late 90s, some med students from Fatima College of Medicine got most of the top 15 spots sa board exams. Since ang UP at ang UST eh laging may consistent placer sa top 15, nagreklamo sila - lalo na ang mga taga UP.

Dami ng ganyan decades past. Panahon pa ni Marcos, issue na yan. Kaya nga karamihan ng firms sa US at sa Europe eh hindi bilib sa resulta ng licensure exams natin - kaya kailanga re-take ang mga professionas pag-dating dun.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    whether you leak it or not, nasty humors will always surface, if there be any truth to this, students would protest, then govt will amend, reconsider etc...

thats how it is with the phils, anything goes... be it bad or good...

to all those who really pass the exam, may they be successful(i have friends who took it and passed) and for those who cheated, say 10 our father, 10 hail mary and glory be, then check if God forgave you=)

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Nursing Licensure Exam Anomaly... Please Read On...