lifted from the col of Philip S. Chua M.D from malaya 220504

Last Ash Wednesday, I went with a friend to Globe Telecom at the Ayala Shopping Mall in Cebu. About five minutes after we got to the parking area, I saw a van backing out of a space, so I positioned my car on the left side of the driveway to make it easier for me to negotiate into the parking slot. I turned on my right turn signal to indicate that I was waiting for the van to exit. A short middle-aged "lady" behind me suddenly drove her gorgeous-looking CR-V right in front of my car, and refused to budge. When she got out of her car after taking "my" space, I told her that I was there ahead of her, waiting for the van to exit so I could park my car. Instead of faking a reason or apologizing, she raised her voice, seriously defending her action by adamantly saying, "There is no priority line here; this is not a bank." It almost sounded funny. In retrospect, it was actually hilarious!

I should have said "Sooory, ma'am, I did not know that the parking lot was not a bank, and that courtesy and good manners are practiced only in a bank. How dumb of me."

Well, this just goes to show that good looks are not enough. And I am not describing her, either. I am referring to her CR-V.