New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    confirmed from Inquirer that F&C Jewelry and The Jeweller were the shops that got robbed

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    dapat bigyan ng commendation yung unang grupo ng police women na rumesponde bago umepal yung swat.

sa loob din daw ng sm nabili yung pipe wrench na ginamit? walang martilyo, but they're selling pipe wrenches.
    next time ipagbabawal na lahat ng bagay na ibenta made of steel.

& pano na naman nailusot yung mga baril kung sa nasa sm yung jewelry store?

patay na naman yung sec. agency ng sm..........

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    Last edited by chua_riwap; March 31st, 2014 at 04:40 PM.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by K.I.L.L. View Post
    The guards are more like paid witnesses here. The searches they conduct are useless. Sometime ago a friend put a small gun in his pocket and lined up to go in a mall. He got frisked but the guard never even noticed the gun which was just in his front pocket. Mind you, this was just something he wanted to try out. I can imagine how many others get to sneak in knives and other smaller weapons.
    wala pa akong security guard na nakita na competent. i always take notice of them when entering malls or lrt/mrt stations

1. they do not look at the face of each person, diretso kapkap sila or check the bag
    2. persons in uniform hindi nila chinecheck, ive seen this numerous times
    3. mali frisking method nila

one time, i had a small box in my pocket, before approaching the guard, i took it out, just held it then raised my hands, the guard did not even looked at it but proceeded in frisking my pockets. lusot na yung small box ko, a terrorist could've put c4 in that box or a small gun and hindi nacheck ng guard
    Last edited by miLes; March 31st, 2014 at 04:54 PM.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910