New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    ThePatriarch: I only frequent malls in Makati but I sometimes go to Metrowalk to visit my suking dvd vendor so I don't pass by the gimmick areas. Gimmick outfit pala yung scarves on men. I thought they wore it to work. hehe. Anyway, I cannot help but smile when I read this thread. The thought of men wearing these scarves in the hot Manila weather is just hilarious I am actually thinking of going out on a Friday or Saturday night just to check out this new trend. heehee. or maybe someone could post a candid pic instead? heehee.

B2Bomber: I watch 24 oras everyday and I haven't noticed any of the male reporters wearing scarves. It's probably the channel 2 reporters who wear scarves? My curiosity isn't enough for me to tune in to any of ABS-CBN's programs though.
    Last edited by _Cathy_; September 1st, 2008 at 11:24 PM.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    I saw these guys wearing this "scarf" on TV. Si Tim Yap, Richard/Raymond Gutierrez, field reporters Abner Mercado (Ch.2/Correspondents), GMA7's Jiggy Manicad and Michael Pajatin

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    I saw these guys wearing this "scarf" on TV. Si Tim Yap, Richard/Raymond Gutierrez
    Parang may pattern :gayfight:

Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    field reporters Abner Mercado (Ch.2/Correspondents), GMA7's Jiggy Manicad and Michael Pajatin
    I missed seeing the GMA reporters. hehe. Baka naman they were reporting from Mindanao?

4. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    maybe it's a start of something big

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    [quote=Cathy_for_you;1121653]ThePatriarch: I only frequent malls in Makati but I sometimes go to Metrowalk to visit my suking dvd vendor so I don't pass by the gimmick areas. Gimmick outfit pala yung scarves on men. I thought they wore it to work. hehe. Anyway, I cannot help but smile when I read this thread. The thought of men wearing these scarves in the hot Manila weather is just hilarious I am actually thinking of going out on a Friday or Saturday night just to check out this new trend. heehee. or maybe someone could post a candid pic instead? heehee.]

Ahhh, no wonder po you haven't seen them... sige, il try to shoot some candid pics next friday then il post them here, hehehe
    Last edited by ThePatriarch; September 2nd, 2008 at 09:57 AM.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    mainit na dito pinas unless asa loob ka ng 16centigrade room...

personally i dont see myself wearing scarf lalo na at mainit hehehe

skinny jeans ok pa, merong namang skinny straight tulad ng sa bench=)

pero asa nagdadala yan, if you could dress up and carry it well with an attitude ok na yun=)

7. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    fad or not, who cares? as long as it keeps you cool and comfy underneath, and believe me guys, they do just that.

but i wouldnt wear it as part of my look for malling, going out etc. its not really me hehehe for me, these things have a practical use. that's all.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by cutedoc View Post
    mainit na dito pinas unless asa loob ka ng 16centigrade room...

personally i dont see myself wearing scarf lalo na at mainit hehehe

skinny jeans ok pa, merong namang skinny straight tulad ng sa bench=)

pero asa nagdadala yan, if you could dress up and carry it well with an attitude ok na yun=)

Mainit sa Pinas, pero marami sa mga teens na kahit maalinsangan sa labas, nakasuot ng jackets. You would see a lot of them at MOA, maging "in" lang sila..........

9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Ok a, dati bonnet ang uso, ngayon may kasama ng scarf parang naghahanda na para sa climate change

10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    to complete the muslim rebel look, eto ang kelangan:

O kaya ang kabaligtaran...uso kasi dati yung bonnet e, and scarf ngayon plus accessories = USMC look:

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
new male fashion?