New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by wildthing View Post
    tig $39.95 lang ang orig...sa net...konti na orig na.

kimpoy, anong SE model sya nagwowork?
    SE k750/SEk700

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered View Post
    oh, and no more Josie Maran although there is a new hottie in town
    new chick is emmanuelle vaugier.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    im waiting for my copy, my status says 2days to complete, ang bagal ng transaction/connection ko

anybody have played ATV Off Road Fury 4? how is it?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Ok ang need for speed games pero for me hinde ubra need for speed games compared to gran turismo!

5. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    its not really fair to compare NFS to GT.
    yung isa for serious racers, and the other is for serious ricers.
    yes, i know, i play NFS too.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Hmm... to better compare NFS and GT,

NFS - better for car tuning addicts... ung palitan ung sasakyan nito, niyan, at kada palit sa mas maganda/mas mahal e siguradong may tataas sayo na stats.

GT- better for those really into simulations kasi most of the cars run the way they "should" be in the real world. And, modifying your car's aesthetics won't do you good in races, only performance upgrades will.

I play both... and can't still figure out to why I drive so good in GT (without bumping to walls, other cars, etc) and drive lousily in NFS (really bumping to almost everything, except for NFS 3 that is). One reason I know is because may series ng NFS (Hot Pursuit at Most Wanted) na habulan ng pulis (may chopper pa nga na naglalaglag ng explosives), pero besides that, hindi ko na alam kung bakit.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    kakasawa na maglaro wala nanaman honda yan malamang bwis*t

8. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    opps is honda included or not?????

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by batang_raon14 View Post
    Hmm... to better compare NFS and GT,

NFS - better for car tuning addicts... ung palitan ung sasakyan nito, niyan, at kada palit sa mas maganda/mas mahal e siguradong may tataas sayo na stats.

GT- better for those really into simulations kasi most of the cars run the way they "should" be in the real world. And, modifying your car's aesthetics won't do you good in races, only performance upgrades will.

I play both... and can't still figure out to why I drive so good in GT (without bumping to walls, other cars, etc) and drive lousily in NFS (really bumping to almost everything, except for NFS 3 that is). One reason I know is because may series ng NFS (Hot Pursuit at Most Wanted) na habulan ng pulis (may chopper pa nga na naglalaglag ng explosives), pero besides that, hindi ko na alam kung bakit.
    I play both, and I can drive somewhat well in NFS... even on the PC. I finished NFSU2 on the PC in just a week or so, then I played it again to get the other original bodykit...

I used to hate NFS controls, too twitchy, but in recent games, they've become more intelligent. The only thing to remember is not to overcontrol. There's AI programming in the game system that covers up your little mistakes, so you don't have to hew away wildly at the controls. It makes you feel like a God, but it's all too easy. Never finished NFSMW because I got bored.

I love GT4, though... very realistic, down to the high speed understeer on track. Every time some idiot tells me RWD cars don't understeer, I tell him to go play GT4. Every time some idiot tells me FWD cars suck, I tell him to play NFS, because nothing understeers there...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by kimpOy View Post
    wildthing...ayos umandar sa SE ko!!!
    wala ba talagang sound kapag nasa race na? sa menu lang ako may sound.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Need for Speed Carbon