New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    hindi na po talaga. .

i hope enough na itong nangyayari sa akin to serve as a lesson, kasi sa kanya pa lang ako napaiyak, never encountered na ako umiyak when it comes to this kind of thing.. and i found out na talagang mahal ko siya

yeah mga bro update ko kayo time to time.

thanks ulit

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Get down on your knees

3. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    I hope you and your ex get back together. Sayang naman.

From your account, I get the impression that you have complaints about your girlfriend (in the same way that she has her own complaints about you....hey, that's what relating is all about). My suggestion is for the two of you to take advantage of this opportunity (I'm assuming you will reconcile after much wooing) to talk about your relationship issues. Tingin ko lang, there are problems bubbling under the surface and your break-up was a consequence of perhaps, not communicating enough or, not communicating effectively (though I have to agree with the other posters here that you were reckless in sending those angry text messages).

When you are both calm and ready to talk about what happened, try to hear each other out. When she told you, "di na kaya", mabigat yon!

Lesson learned here is that a break-up is not necessarily, the best solution to relationship issues, especially if you truly love and value each other. You don't have to walk away (or threaten to do so) every time you get into each other's nerves. You may win the argument but lose the woman. Sana, hindi pa huli para sa inyo.

Wooing her back is an important first step in shifting your relationship to a more mature level. I'm glad that you have the courage to admit your part of the blame. You deserve some credit for that, too, kahit damage control mode ka ngayon.

Good luck.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Bro we're on the same situation. Ako I hear so many things, so what diba. If the girl is yours naman dapat di ka na mag-alala. If she really does things with other guys, just let her. Karma lang yan. But think first, trust your instincts. If feel mo totoo yung mga nasabi sayo, ask her subtle questions first. Dinerecho mo kasi, kahit naman sino masasaktan dun. Dapat nag-consult ka muna samin dati, oh di sana hindi sumasakit puso mo hahahaha

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by iRevoLution_mo View Post
    not gonna happen again mods.
    Edit your first post and PM them to me so I can edit your first post. Gets?

6. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    First you have to ask yourself is she really worth getting back? Baka naman pag kayo na eh balik nanaman sa dati - selos, mistrust, etc.

Second, this time around, are you serious? Hanggang saan mo ba gustong dalhin yang relationship na yan? I'm asking because you shouldn't spend the next four years of your life stuck in a relationship that is going nowhere. Sayang ang oras.

Are you mature enough to handle a serious relationship as well? If not, I'd say enjoy single life. Meet new people.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    i think "in vino veritas" also applies to one's feelings so pwede din tama instincts mo nung lasing ka.

baka withdrawal symptoms lang yan nararamdaman mo. hanap ka nalang ng kapalit. nothings gets you over the last relationship like the next one.

;)

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucius View Post
    Get down on your knees
    whoa, bro ganyan kadin ba?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by VtEC View Post
    whoa, bro ganyan kadin ba?
    DEINS! Hahaha nagwowork lang yan sa mababait. Di naman ako mabait so bakit ko gagawin. Usually, opposite ang nangyayari if you know what I mean

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucius View Post
    DEINS! Hahaha nagwowork lang yan sa mababait. Di naman ako mabait so bakit ko gagawin. Usually, opposite ang nangyayari if you know what I mean
    ha ha ha ha ha just what i've thought.

to the TS, to be frank, if 'am the gal, i'll thrash you for good he he he.after mo saktan feelings ko then magmamakaawa ka, ano ka hilo.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
need advice and tips regarding "pakikipagbalikan with ex"