New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: natstuck ka na ba sa elevator?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • oo

14 51.85%
  • hindi

12 44.44%
  • hindi ako nageelevator kasi health buff ako kaya palaging hagdan ang ginagamit ko

0 0%
  • di ako alam kung ano yung elevator.

1 3.70%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Awa ng Diyos, hindi pa naman. Wag naman sana.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yup. Here is our photo while stuck inside the VRPMC (Polymedic) elevator. We managed to open the inner elevator door only to realize we were stuck between two floors (hence the concrete slab at our eye level).

I've also gotten stuck inside an elevator in Eastwood City.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    ^^^ Thats gotta suck hehe. By the way, what were you guys trying to do there in the background?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    We were trying to open the outer door of the elevator.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Otep, nung unang tingin ko akala ko may kasama kayong coffin sa elevator :bwahaha:

we used to live in a ghetto apartment building in west LA where every elevator trip was an adventure. probably got stuck there a dozen times...

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    yup, maraming beses na, kaya lang sa elevator ng isang oil tanker vessel, from engine room going to the bridge and while the ship is rolling from port to starboard side at 25 deg,,,,hehehe

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    parang mahirap yan a.diko pa naman naranasan yan and sana wag kona maranasan he he he pero siguro ok lang kung me kasama me magandang chikas he he he

8. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    nun high skul ako kasama classmate ko. nagbrownout ata nun sa mwss. tumigil sa gitna ng 2 floors. pagkapatay nun ilaw niloko ko yun kasama ko nagdrama ako " pre hindi na ako makahinga mukhang di na ako magtatagal grrrrkk ah ah... hindi ako makahinga tibayan mo loob mo hwag kang bibitaw pakabait ka ok ka na bestfrend" nag iiyak ang loko hehe akala nya mamamatay na kami.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yup, been stuck in an elevator on about 3 or 4 occasions. Hehehe!

The funniest one was in Palms country club in Alabang. Two floors lang naman yun, pero since we were lugging bowling balls, we decided to ride the elevator. 16 persons yung max, at 12 pa lang kami. Ayun, stuck for about 10 minutes. It was the laughing noise that got the attention of security who then alerted the technical guys. Can't remember how we got unstuck though.

Three other times were in RCBC Plaza in Makati. Two were when the elevator just felt like malfunctioning. One was during typhoon Milenyo. Electricity fluctuated while we were enroute, so the elevator stopped at a floor that you couldn't access from that set of elevators. Although we pressed Ground, the elevator just stayed put. I hopped a bit. It was enough of a jolt for the elevator's electronics to realize that there were people inside, so it brought us down safely. Takot yung kasama ko, baka biglang ilaglag kami nung elevator sa pagtalon ko. Hahaha!

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    So far hindi pa naman.

Stairs is not an option. nasa 36'th floor ang office namin.

Bad trip ang fire drill. have to go down 36 floors, no elevators allowed.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
nastuck ka na ba sa elevator?