New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    ako di pa pero nangyari sa scooter ko nailagay ko yung mga susi sa loob ng seat compartment, di ko akalaing magsasara. biglang bumagsak yung upuan, patay! binaklas ko yung kaha o fairings para lang makuha yung gadarn keys! hassle!

magbabadmenton kami nung barkada ko. pagbaba namin nailock niya susi sa loob ng advi niya. talo-talo na sana kaya lang naawa ako dahil alanganing oras na at alanganing lugar din dito sa may talayan.
    last resort basagin yung bintana. tabi namin mga truck dealers, nakakuha kami ng tulong sa mga yun at nasungkit yung lock.
    di na tuloy kami nakapagbadmenton.

share your happy moments nung naperwisyo ka ng kagagawan mo.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Sa mga conventional na susi, standard lang naman ang approach.
    "be sure you have a spare key in your wallet!"

Sa mga bagong car, walang problema kahit maiwan ang susi sa loob. May safety unlock ang mga pinto pag naisara!

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    in my 11 years of driving never pa, i'm not the kind of person kasi that forgets things. kahit cp, wallet or house keys never pa ko naka wala or na iwan.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Did it once nung college pa ako. May kinukuha ako sa trunk, nailapag ko susi dun. Pagsara ko ng trunk tsaka ko nasulyapan yung susi nasa sahig ng compartment. Naka lock pa naman mga doors. Pinasungkit ko nalang sa mga gumagawa ng susi para mabuksan pinto.
    Signature

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yup... It happened but this was many, many years ago. Once, the car auto locked in Tagaytay with the key inside and engine running. Our family driver had to drive the spare key up to us. In another case, i locked the key inside the car and it was blocking the entrance/exit of the service center. We put the car on a jack and had to roll it off. That's why now i always keep a lightweight spare key in my wallet and i always lock the car using the key (not hitting the door locks on the way out).

Re. leaving keys inside, i found something strange with Mazdas from the 90s. Back then we had a 1997 323 Familia and in two occasions, i was able to open the doors of other locked Mazdas (owner locked the key inside) using my own key.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Yup... It happened. The memorable ones was when the car auto locked in Tagaytay with the key inside and engine running. Our family driver had to drive the spare key up to us. In another case, i locked the key inside the car and it was blocking the entrance/exit of the service center. We put the car on a jack and had to roll it off. That's why now i always keep a lightweight spare key in my wallet.

Re. leaving keys inside, i found something strange with Mazdas from the 90s. Back then we had a 1997 323 Familia and in two occasions, i was able to open the doors of other locked Mazdas (owner locked the key inside) using my own key.
    Nagpagawa ka ng master key ng mazda no
    Signature

7. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    uu . buti na lang may spare at malapit lang bahay sa opis

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Nagpagawa ka ng master key ng mazda no
    Hehehe... masubukan nga pag may nakita akong magandang 90's na Miata. :D Ewan ko nga. It was just the regular car key of our 323... I still have one spare left at home i think.

BTW, it only opened the doors but never worked on the ignition.
    Last edited by vinj; July 17th, 2013 at 10:06 AM.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    never pa. kasi gamit ko lagi remote key pang lock sa sasakyan. so pag naiwan ko man sa loob, bubuksan ko ulit at kunin ung remote car key at ito ay i-lock.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Twice.

- Rental Corolla sa Rockwell. Found out around midnight. Galing ni manong enforcer magbukas without breaking anything
    - Old Lancer namin sa Wilson GH. Left wife and kid in the car to buy from Mercury. Lumabas si wife and kid dahil nagwawala na daw ang bata gusto magshopping. Buti na lang the engine was off and lapit lang bahay so we took a taxi home and I got the spare key.

Ngayon na puro remote operated na mga oto medyo less na ang chances na mangyari yon. I just make it a point to triple-check that the key is in my pocket before closing the trunk. I also open the driver's window if for some reason (like while nagsusundo sa airport) I have to go down while the engine is running.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast