New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    May kakilala ako literally living under a cellsite. Nandun sa roof ng building nila since early 2000s.

Ang side effect lang eh sobra talino nila, magaganda pa mga anak.

Siguro nga masama talaga. Haha

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by pyramid00 View Post
    Doc, mysterious nga; that's why threads like this could clear some of its mysteries. Should we refrain from discussing this or bring it out in the open for discussion, like LGBT?
    LGBT hindi naman magnet kasi same poles attract yun

3. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    LGBT hindi naman magnet kasi same poles attract yun
    Same poles attract? Di, monopole

4. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Everything on our planet is magnetic. Even the birds, whales and dolphins know this. Sana, they can come to Tsikot and make this statement. Sasabihin nila, “Mga………..”

In 2002, I discovered that water could be made acidic or alkaline with a tetrahedron. I constructed a tetra with 6 pieces antenna alum tubing, each leg is 14”. The 4 points were riveted. I borrowed a digital PH meter from a local university science lab.

I filled a 1.5 ltr cola drink (plastic/glass) with tap water; the later is better, imo. This plastic bottle of water was placed inside the pyramid. When the pointed side of the P is aligned towards the N pole, the water become acidic. When the flat side of the P is aligned towards the N pole, the water become alkaline. Ph was formerly 6.6. After 24 hrs, it became 7+.

Why? Can anybody explain this phenomena? I deduced that only the earth’s magnetic field could affect the water. No sunlight to affect the water. But the earth’s field is so weak (1 gauss) that only a compass will show its effect.

I always put this bottle near me and drink from it (every 2-15 days). I am assured that the PH is 7 or better.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    [QUOTE=pyramid00;2850212]

In 2002, I discovered that water could be made acidic or alkaline with a tetrahedron. I constructed a tetra with 6 pieces antenna alum tubing, each leg is 14”. The 4 points were riveted. I borrowed a digital PH meter from a local university science lab.

I filled a 1.5 ltr cola drink (plastic/glass) with tap water; the later is better, imo. This plastic bottle of water was placed inside the pyramid. When the pointed side of the P is aligned towards the N pole, the water become acidic. When the flat side of the P is aligned towards the N pole, the water become alkaline. Ph was formerly 6.6. After 24 hrs, it became 7+.

Why? Can anybody explain this phenomena? I deduced that only the earth’s magnetic field could affect the water. No sunlight to affect the water. But the earth’s field is so weak (1 gauss) that only a compass will show its effect.}

Please, mga smart TS; yatta, lsb, niky, uls, dr d and a host of others. Since 2002, i do not have an inkling about this phenomenon. I only know that the earth's magnetism had an effect on the water. Hanggang duon lang.

May I suggest that your HS or college kids perform this experiment in their science lab? Ano kaya ang ma-research nila? Maybe, after 15 years, maybe, this phenomena will be partly or fully answered. Thank you.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i am always curious, as to what happened to the pH of the second bottle of water, but without the tetrahedron....
    did its pH also change?

were the usual purity and contaminant precautions observed, when the experiment was performed?

tap water? as in, slightly chlorinated water? isn't that slightly acidic? and does the water turn slightly alkaline, as the chlorine disappears, evaporating or reacting with its surroundings?
    i seem to have forgotten my basic chemistry...
    Last edited by dr. d; July 9th, 2017 at 11:07 AM.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007

8. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i am always curious, as to what happened to the pH of the second bottle of water, but without the tetrahedron....
    did its pH also change?

were the usual purity and contaminant precautions observed, when the experiment was performed?

tap water? as in, slightly chlorinated water? isn't that slightly acidic? and does the water turn slightly alkaline, as the chlorine disappears, evaporating or reacting with its surroundings?
    i seem to have forgotten my basic chemistry...
    You mean, the control? Ph not changed. It was isolated more than a meter away. Experiment was done in 2002. I always have this water within reach. Note: if metallic objects are near the P, no ph change. I will try to read my old notes about this experiment. Some fascinating revelations about the pyramidical shape. I think, it's in the pyramid, but how about it's alignment?

No precautions on purity and contaminant.

Water came from faucet, water pump direct from the ground. 20 feet pipe driven to the ground.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by donbuggy View Post
    I don't know the purpose of this video except to make fun about the experiment. Kung ako ikaw, I'll try to find out what's happening so that you can contribute to human knowledge. Malay mo, baka ikaw ang makakasagot.

The music was ok, though.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by pyramid00 View Post
    You mean, the control? Ph not changed. It was isolated more than a meter away. Experiment was done in 2002. I always have this water within reach. Note: if metallic objects are near the P, no ph change. I will try to read my old notes about this experiment. Some fascinating revelations about the pyramidical shape. I think, it's in the pyramid, but how about it's alignment?

No precautions on purity and contaminant.

Water came from faucet, water pump direct from the ground. 20 feet pipe driven to the ground.
    interesting...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast