New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    In the beginning there was nothing.

Then God created everything, including the magnetic field that encompasses the earth.
    Mankind discovered this and tried to use it, esp., for their voyages across the uncharted seas.

Now, man had made permanent magnets and electromagnets. We can feel the power of these objects but cannot see the ‘field’. We use magnets/magnetism on our motors and other devices.

*Decades ago, magnets were used in eastern Europe to ‘cure’ some ailments. They used to put them in their pockets.

*Dr. Bob Beck, the American inventor of CES (1983), made an EMP (electromagnetic pulser) to ‘cure’ pain, etc., he also developed the method of killing pathogens in the body by electrocuting them: Pls see bob.beck.com

*I modified our EM fuel saver into a handheld device (3-5pps) with a modified transformer as the transducer. I used in on my chakra below the navel for two days * 20”. Result? My peeing became twice as much. Napansin ko, nangayayat akong bigla pero wala naman akong naramdamang negative feeling. Ayos ito sa mga medyo chubby!. This may be used in the future. (medicine? cosmetology? alternative healing?

Baka i-reduce ang pag-apply nito ng several minutes. I do not recommend others to do this. It may harm you. For me? Experimenter ako, isang sayangtist.

*I noticed fleshy growth on the palm? of my foot, medyo tender to the touch. I applied the EMP for 20". After 24 hours, nawala ang tenderness and swelling.
    Last edited by pyramid00; July 5th, 2017 at 08:29 PM. Reason: spelling, wrong post, dapat sa science and technology, big sierra

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    it is reported to also cause brain cancer and leukemia (daw) kaya wag mo experiment na ilagay sa ulo mo. di ba bad na matira na malapit sa high voltage transmission wires kasi malakas yung magnetic field ng mga yun? daw. di ko pa naresearch ng husto so don't take my word as truth.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    it is reported to also cause brain cancer and leukemia (daw) kaya wag mo experiment na ilagay sa ulo mo. di ba bad na matira na malapit sa high voltage transmission wires kasi malakas yung magnetic field ng mga yun? daw. di ko pa naresearch ng husto so don't take my word as truth.
    Sir yebo, depende sa lakas ng field at frequency. In our place, we have two cp towers that are less than 500 meters away. I have read that radiation from a source (in gigahz) is bad for the cranium. One cp tower was constructed by the firm's manager in a thickly populated area. The manager went to live 5km away. The only reason i believe why it was constructed on his uncles' land is the P25k monthly rental. The neighbors complained, to no avail.

*Magnetism affects everybody, all living animals on earth. This is how migratory birds find their way. Fish, esp whales use it for navigation. When this field is disturb, they lose their way and find themselves along the shallow beaches; to their untimely death.

*Do you know that it affects you and your sleeping position in relation to the poles? Many literature say that your head should be towards the south pole!

*The chinese were the first to implement magnets and make money out of it; magnetic bracelets, rings, etc.,

*The basic concepts were about magnetism, now it's about quantum energy which could be difficult to comprehend, even for physicist (unless they 'expand' their horizons.)

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    well, as long as it remains a mystery, there will always be claims and counterclaims and such.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Hindi kasi ako nakikinig sa klase namin ng Electro Magnetic Theory (eletheo) e.

Pero, sabi ko na nga ba,- mysterious ito....

Ano kaya iyan left-hand o right-hand rule?

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

33.0K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

6. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post

*The EMP device which Dr. Beck gave freely to the world is extremely strong; testimonials show that patients in US use it on their bodies to reduce pain and other benefits. I measure the strength of my device to effect a compass 5-8 inches away.
    It means it could penetrate the body approximately this depth. The body does not show a resistance to the field in any way.
    It means that pathogens hiding in our flesh, bones and cartilages are 'electrocuted'.

A warning about detoxifying our body with strong magnetic pulses; 'electrocuting' them will kill or paralise them. They accumulate within our bodies like garbage. There are protocols to follow to flush this debris out. (drink plenty of water, preferably ozonize.

Anong frequency ng EM device namin? 1 hz.sec?

*High frequency emissions from devices like the dermawand use 100khz. (used in cosmetology)

*Extremely strong emissions like those from HAARP are affecting many americans; mentally. The frequencies used are those freq that our body/mind use (0.1hz to 100hz). It's no wonder that many biologist are against these installations. Decades ago, the USSR was also experimenting with powerful waves called 'woodpecker' transmissions. They were taught to be for military purposes or for mind control.

(Note: magnetic and electric fields cannot be separated from each other due to their inherent characteristics)

7. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    well, as long as it remains a mystery, there will always be claims and counterclaims and such.
    Doc, mysterious nga; that's why threads like this could clear some of its mysteries. Should we refrain from discussing this or bring it out in the open for discussion, like LGBT?

8. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Hindi kasi ako nakikinig sa klase namin ng Electro Magnetic Theory (eletheo) e.

Pero, sabi ko na nga ba,- mysterious ito....

Ano kaya iyan left-hand o right-hand rule?

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

33.0K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

CVT, nice timing, just to break the ice! Ganyan ka sana palagi, when the discussion is heating up. Appreciated!

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by pyramid00 View Post
    CVT, nice timing, just to break the ice! Ganyan ka sana palagi, when the discussion is heating up. Appreciated!
    actually, those are Voltes V's super electromagnetic tops.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    actually, those are Voltes V's super electromagnetic tops.

Made my day bro.... made my day. Appreciated!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast