New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Well put, Clif... Garbage in, garbage out... ;)

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The title of the thread should be... MRT vs MTR riders

Theveed hit it on the spot regarding Filipinos lining up or waiting for their turn. Even in the elevator here in the office, am frikkin waiting for 5 minutes when the elevator finally opens and suddenly a group of girls comes out of the office then barges in without even thinking that I was there first.

Same with the MRT/LRT, you form up a queue behind the yellow line and after a few minutes people starting their own lines besides you. Worse is that many do not wait for disembarking passengers to go down first.

I really don't know why people always "rush" to get inside.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    It's really interesting that the pushing and clogging happens more in Ayala and Buendia stations.

hehe, that's why when i get off MRT/LRT my forearm is always in front my chest (to protect myself and my clothes hehe), assault position, block me and you'll end up on the floor or on the side. One time may nasigawan ako kasi hinaharang nya yung mga lumalabas, forgot what i said, parang wala syang utak or something like that. Di naman sya sumabat.

I'm really a gentle and soft-speaking person by nature. hehe.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    That's why I already stopped riding the MRT during rush hours because of these undisciplined riders. The MRT management should do something about it.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    bulok ang system kahit saan.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Crab Mentality...

dapat talaga alisin na natin ito...lets teach our children to think also of others...
    and as for MTR vs MRT, talong talo talaga tayo sa ticketing lang (octopus) or the computerized vendo naka save na ng pila at oras ang commuters...

saka yung underground lang (ng mtr) ang laking bagay na...

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Dapat talaga mauso na yung technology ng Star Trek para maiwasan na ito...

"Beam me up, Scotty!"

8. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    The only thing I hate about the train is when some people assume nobody can smell them when they don't take a shower, otherwise everything's all good.

:fly:

9. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by batang_raon14 View Post
    To add a bit more, there really is no competition between our MRT with any other train stations of other countries. Hardly maintained trains (no basis but figures especially nung Monday, walang AIRCON ang wala)+ Undisciplined passengers (not generalizing)...our train systems are the worst.
    Though the MRT is not the best, it is not the worst. For the worst, go to India.

10. FrankDrebin Guest
    Hehehe. As usual here, basta't Pinoy panget lahat. The rest of the world are the best. :D

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
MRT vs. MTR