New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    who gives a $hit about malls. whenever i have trip to US i look forward to amazon shipping

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Bakit kaya nagiging bottle neck yung sa pulmonary? Yun din kasi yung common complaint sa nabasa ko sa net

because we here are a hotbed of tb.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Bakit kaya nagiging bottle neck yung sa pulmonary? Yun din kasi yung common complaint sa nabasa ko sa net

Thanks for all the tips, I really appreciate it. I guess if I am there at 5 am, medyo maliwanag na? Sana bukas na yung parking near St Luke's. I don't know when I plan to go because I really dread the waiting part.
    Maybe because of the sheer number of patients. Isa kasi sa hot spot ang pinas ng TB. Daming nadapuan.

As per the weather app, 6:05 ang sunrise. 5am should be safe kasi madami ng taong lumalabas at that time. No prob Cathy. Glad to help [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    daming dead malls ngaun all around the US, Sears, JC Penny, Macys, Dilliard all closing down coz of Amazon. tapos. ngaun pa pupunta ng US. iiyak ka lalo dun kasi mag-cocomputer ka na lang araw sa bahay kasi. ganun na mga kano ngaun puro computer saka xbox sa bahay.

panoorin nyo deadl mall series ni Dan Bell sa Youtube, maiiyak kayo, ano nangyari sa US?

Malls are dying because of the rise of Online Shopping. US is the hardest hit. But it is also happening world wide.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by benchph1 View Post
    Maybe because of the sheer number of patients. Isa kasi sa hot spot ang pinas ng TB. Daming nadapuan.

As per the weather app, 6:05 ang sunrise. 5am should be safe kasi madami ng taong lumalabas at that time. No prob Cathy. Glad to help [emoji4]

You're lucky you got parking at 6 am. I was there before 6 and the parking beside the building was full already. I had to go around several times because the street is one way to find parking I saw one kilometer cafe pala! I wanted to try it, and there are so many other restos in the area, even saw Little Caesar's along UN avenue! But then I was so sleepy na.

I was expecting the worst but the people there are nice naman. I finished early too! I wanted to walk to Robinson's but I was so sleepy, my BP was elevated and I was afraid to walk alone in Manila. Hindi lang pala immigrant dun? There are other types pa like working visa ata. I do hope my xray is clear.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    You're lucky you got parking at 6 am. I was there before 6 and the parking beside the building was full already. I had to go around several times because the street is one way to find parking I saw one kilometer cafe pala! I wanted to try it, and there are so many other restos in the area, even saw Little Caesar's along UN avenue! But then I was so sleepy na.

I was expecting the worst but the people there are nice naman. I finished early too! I wanted to walk to Robinson's but I was so sleepy, my BP was elevated and I was afraid to walk alone in Manila. Hindi lang pala immigrant dun? There are other types pa like working visa ata. I do hope my xray is clear.
    Actually when i arrived there were two cars waiting to get a parking slot. Waited around 15 mins. Was lucky to get one. On my 2nd day i was not so lucky and ended up parking at Robinsons Place. Pinakamalapit kasi si one kilometer sa St lukes, and the food is not bad.

Glad everything went smoothly. And yep, kahit Visit visa dun din ang processing ng medical.

If you don’t have any symptoms naman then there is nothing to be worried about. Pray ka lang. Hope your new endeavor works out [emoji4]

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Actually when i arrived there were two cars waiting to get a parking slot. Waited around 15 mins. Was lucky to get one. On my 2nd day i was not so lucky and ended up parking at Robinsons Place. Pinakamalapit kasi si one kilometer sa St lukes, and the food is not bad.

Glad everything went smoothly. And yep, kahit Visit visa dun din ang processing ng medical.

If you don’t have any symptoms naman then there is nothing to be worried about. Pray ka lang. Hope your new endeavor works out [emoji4]

Oh I can wait pala. Binubusinahan kasi ako ng cars kaya I left. Dapat pala tinabi ko car ko somewhere. Thanks again

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Malls are dying because of the rise of Online Shopping. US is the hardest hit. But it is also happening world wide.

Heard that even SM top brass are taking the "threat" of online shopping seriously.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenlee View Post
    Heard that even SM top brass are taking the "threat" of online shopping seriously.
    when i SM'd the other day, the crowd was as heavy as ever.

perhaps what is meant, is that they are seriously considering going into the online business... if they aren't there yet.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    when i SM'd the other day, the crowd was as heavy as ever.

perhaps what is meant, is that they are seriously considering going into the online business... if they aren't there yet.
    The way I heard it is that SM's scared of how online shopping will negatively affect, or, is negatively affecting their 71 physical malls -- that they are looking at measures to mitigate and counter it.