New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bakit ang payat ng legs ko compared sa katawan? my shoulders are wide and my arms ay singlaki na yata ng binti ko. nung bata-bata pa ako i'd tried to focus on my legs pagnag gy-gym (squats pati calve routines) but to no avail......nasa genes na yata. minsan tuloy nakakahiya mag-shorts? chicken legs . kunsabagay, di naman ako nag-iisa, marami din akong napapansing payat ang legs nila.

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Blame yer parents and their genes.

It pays to not only work on your physique but to study how to dress in ways that de-emphasize the negatives and bring out the good.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    hindi proportional sa 'kin. I blame this on the genes of my mother's side.

its one of the reasons why I took up yoga. instead of bulking up, I find that this has been lengthening my muscles to get that lean look.. especially around the mid-section.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    agree blame it on the genes, but you can work it out, have a professional trainor to help you so you can focus on a particular area.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ako naman legs ko malaki, pati calves. been practicing taekwondo most of my life (elementary-college). kaya no problem na ako mag-work-out ng lower body sa gym. squats na lang para i-maintain ang size. upper body ko na lang kelangan ko i-improve and define... and lose the lovehandles. :lol:

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    sa gym ko rin..yung mga males napapansin ko nahihirapan sila sa legs...genetic gift daw talaga yung pormado na ang legs since birth..

i think frequent running can form your leg muscles...cycling din...lalo na yung uphill..

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ANg hirap i work out ng legs damn...lalo na pag chiken legs ka ako ganon din I just make my legs strong para kahit payat malakas naman pero hirap i develop ng muscles

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I'm happy with my physique except for my big calf muscles. They're a solid mass. But, I don't like them. I'm not sure if they're from playing soccer, the gym, or swimming:

This is from a few years ago. I've actually bulked up a bit more on the chest and shoulders, much more slender in the mid-section. But those darn calf muscles are still there.

Add: I guess this also show what kind of swim wear I use.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; August 3rd, 2007 at 07:24 PM.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Friend ko track & field since 1st year high school
    ang payat ng parin ng legs niya
    ako rin ganun e payat din natatakpan pa ng balbon

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ***y pala ng legs mo jun heehee

be thankful na you got tree trunks for calves, some people even opt for implants

pero one thing napansin ko sa mga nagbubuhat dito, ang daming tamad sa legs. isa na ako don until i discovered squats and deadlifts. nothing's more satisfying (or tiring) than squatting till you get light-headed hehe

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
For men, upper and lower body: proportion ba?