New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I put two envelops with money in unlocked drawer last friday. Around 2k each envelop. Last saturday, before I left the office, nasa drawer pa yung envelops.

Then this morning, when the person I was supposed to give the money to arrived, the envelops with the money were no where to be found.

I checked the cctv. I don't have a camera inside my own office, just the general office area. But it has a view of my office door so I can see who goes in and out of my office.
    Maid namin sa bahay ang naglilinis ng office namin since nasa tapat lang ng bahay.

Upon reviewing the cctv footage for sunday and monday (today), only one of the maids entered my office. Nung tinanong ko yung maid if may nakitang envelops na may pera, wala daw syang nakita. I told her that she was the only one who entered my office then I asked again if kinuha nya sa drawer yung envelops na may pera, she again insisted na wala syang nakita, wala syang kinuha, and she never opens my drawer.

Ano pwede kong gawin dito sa maid? She's been with us for more than 8yrs na. She was also a suspect before of missing money pero wala kaming proof so hindi na namin sya na interrogate.
    Signature

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Boybi, why don't you hire me na kasi e

Why don't you set up a camera inside the office. It's hard to put the blame on her if you don't really have hard evidence. And besides, she's been with your family for over 8 years. Why only now (stealing).
    Last edited by _Cathy_; May 20th, 2013 at 11:19 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    In case na di sya ang kumuha, sayang naman ang 8yrs nya sayo. Mahirap maghanap ng iba, baka di lang pera ang mawala.

Sayang man ang 4k, pa-inan (setup)mo na lang next time para sure mo kung sino kumuha.

Paminsan minsan nag iiwan din ako ng pera, pero sinigurado ko na matandaan ko para mahuli kung may dishonest sa 2 maid ko.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    I put two envelops with money in unlocked drawer last friday. Around 2k each envelop. Last saturday, before I left the office, nasa drawer pa yung envelops.

Then this morning, when the person I was supposed to give the money to arrived, the envelops with the money were no where to be found.

I checked the cctv. I don't have a camera inside my own office, just the general office area. But it has a view of my office door so I can see who goes in and out of my office.
    Maid namin sa bahay ang naglilinis ng office namin since nasa tapat lang ng bahay.

Upon reviewing the cctv footage for sunday and monday (today), only one of the maids entered my office. Nung tinanong ko yung maid if may nakitang envelops na may pera, wala daw syang nakita. I told her that she was the only one who entered my office then I asked again if kinuha nya sa drawer yung envelops na may pera, she again insisted na wala syang nakita, wala syang kinuha, and she never opens my drawer.

Ano pwede kong gawin dito sa maid? She's been with us for more than 8yrs na. She was also a suspect before of missing money pero wala kaming proof so hindi na namin sya na interrogate.

One word: TRUST. If you cannot trust her anymore, fire her and hire a new maid. Also install a HIDDEN CCTV camera in your home office for future issues.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    Boybi, why don't you hire me na kasi e
    haha di ka pwede maid napaka high maintenance mo

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    haha di ka pwede maid napaka high maintenance mo
    Gusto ko maid nila boybi, libre airfare and accommodation on trips abroad

7. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    bakit di mo din reviewhin yung saturday na video? baka naman may iba pang pumasok sa office mo after mo umalis nung saturday.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by robot.sonic View Post
    bakit di mo din reviewhin yung saturday na video? baka naman may iba pang pumasok sa office mo after mo umalis nung saturday.
    Will do that tomorrow.
    Signature

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Hard to find good household help anymore these days. Please take that into consideration. Sometimes small-time, nakaw ng konti is better than stupid-bastusan-politics-player maid who gives you headaches.

Gone are the days when you employ a maid, help them with their lives, they stay for a long time and in the process, endear themselves to you.

Ngayon, it's like wham-bam-nakaw/takbo-ma'am more often than not.
    Last edited by Stoner; May 21st, 2013 at 12:37 AM.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Parang patamad na ng patamad mga tao now. Dati lahit 1 maid lang kaya na mag all around: luto, laba, plantsa, linis ng bahay. Now may kanya kanya na silang trabaho, di pa nagtatagal.
    Signature

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Maid suspected of stealing