New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Whew, that's scary! Good to hear you're okay.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    thank God that nothing serious happened to you.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Praise the Lord you are alive and save the lives of other too.
    For sure your van will be restored well as many are praying for that.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    buti walang nasaktan pare.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    u r very lucky indeed, 2nd chance? being a savior? whatever it is, be very thankful, God really is alive and doing something

nicolodeon: Glad your ok man. Saw the pics, that is nasty. Hope the owner of the Truck pays up. What did the driver say? Nawalan nanaman ng preno? Geez... his license should be suspended for at least a year if not suspended permanently. Everyday when I watch the news I always see these kinds of accidents, its really disturbing how reckless these drivers are.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hmmmm. di ka kaya "multo" na pre? tapos kala mo buhay ka pa? hehehehe. just kidding bro... you are really lucky to be alive there.... you owe the One up there one thanksgiving mass...

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvDetailing
    nicolodeon: Glad your ok man. What did the driver say? Nawalan nanaman ng preno? Geez... his license should be suspended for at least a year if not suspended permanently. Everyday when I watch the news I always see these kinds of accidents, its really disturbing how reckless these drivers are.
    Yep, nawalan ng preno at allegedly nawalan daw sya ng control sa manibela. When we dug up LTO records yesterday, we found out that two months ago, this same driver totalled a passeger jeep. If his boss does not pay up within ths week, I'm charging the driver and his boss with frustrated manslaughter, damage to property and psychlogical trauma.

Why psychological trauma? For the time being, I'm now afraid to drive. I had my wife drive this morning. After the accident, I experience having cold sweat and have minor shakes while driving.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by happy_gilmore
    hmmmm. di ka kaya "multo" na pre? tapos kala mo buhay ka pa? hehehehe. just kidding bro... you are really lucky to be alive there.... you owe the One up there one thanksgiving mass...
    Nga eh. Will do that.

Akala ko nga, nakalog ang utak ko. Kasi, pag-uwi ko sa bahay after making a police report and police blotter, I asked who the lady was in my room. Sabi ko sa kanya,"Ma'am, sino po sila? What are you doing in my room?". Nagalit! Aba, may asawa na pala ako!

Quote Originally Posted by nicolodeon
    Yep, nawalan ng preno at allegedly nawalan daw sya ng control sa manibela. When we dug up LTO records yesterday, we found out that two months ago, this same driver totalled a passeger jeep.
    Another BS statement from a person obviously unfit to drive... tama yan at kasuhan mo, they should know the consequenses of their actions. Regardless, faulty brakes or not, the driver should know better and drive slowly, he carrying stones! buti hindi nahulog yung mga bato. Sarap barilin mga kumag na yan

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Lucky to be alive.