New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by earthlyken View Post
    Hello fellow tsikoters..

Just want to know how can we go about this...

My friend sister recently sold their 2007 toyota altis to a buyer...

Now the issue is that the buyer notice the CR model and make said toyota corolla..it should be toyota altis raw..they want them to fix it cause they cant have it register raw..

Now they called lto mother branch about it.lto said they can have it reprint it, just bring the papers and car over to them..

They relay the message over to the buyer...since the buyer is from olongapo and mother branch is east ave..they want them to shoulder the toll and gas..

Ofcourse my friend sister refuse to comply..then sabi ng buyer..kasuhan raw sila for selling then the car with discrepancy sa CR..

My advise to them is to ignore them nalang...but just want get your thoughts...

TIA as always
    edi mag kaso sila, sa fiscal pa lang reject na yan

peneperahan lang kayo nyan, baka makalusot

2. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    2007 Corolla = Corolla Altis = Altis. Understood na yan sa Pinas. It is not Vios. It is not Camry.

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Won't pay for gas, toll, and minimal LTO fee, but they're filing a case? Plain silly!

LTO guy in Olongapo maybe wants grease money.

On hindsight, some LTO "typists" are just a bit lazy in encoding the correct make, model, edition, etc.. As some vehicle models have a long name!

Case in point: 2017 Nissan Navara 4x4 2.5 DDTi VGS Turbo VDC TCS HSA HDC.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Sabi nila, they will file a complaint sa PNP and HPG raw, to have my friend sister summon to fix the CR.

out of paranoid nila, they text LTO thru 2600 for random toyota altis, vios new or old model they saw in the streets..some show toyota altis, toyota vios but most just show toyota corolla.

so dapat understood na ng LTO yan..or much better don't buy toyota nalang hahaha..

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Let them file their complaint. Magpagod sila sa wala.

DriveFastDieHappy

6. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Ibigay mo sa kanila yung link sa Wikipedia para malaman nila na same lang ang Corolla at Altis sa Pinas. Toyota Corolla - Wikipedia

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jaggerx3 View Post
    Simple lang ba magpapalit ng ganyan? Yung sa akin kasi instead of GRAND STAREX, GARND STAREX nakalagay 😁😂

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk
    sa lisensya nga ni esmi mali din ung apelido.samantalang napaka linaw ng pagkaka sulat dun sa MC ung apelido tapos mali ung nakalagay pag labas ng resibo...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jaypee10 View Post
    sa lisensya nga ni esmi mali din ung apelido.samantalang napaka linaw ng pagkaka sulat dun sa MC ung apelido tapos mali ung nakalagay pag labas ng resibo...
    Hinde agad pinacorrect pag kuha?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Nov 2016
    kung magfafile sayo ng kaso please secure at least the photo copy of the first release of OR or the CR, if kasi hindi tinatanggap ng isang LTO office, tumawag dapat agad sa LTO head office, kasi misunderstanding yan within the agency.. ig they will demand ng pera, it is too much... kung transfer ng tittle, kumpleto naman lahat pero hindi tinatanggap ng isang branch yung original or/cr kasi may discrepancy sa entry na without your knowledge and nakakapag renew naman dati ng sasakyan na yung entry na yun sa cr ang gamit, kailangan magreklamo sa head agency, hindi yung papaproblemahin ka pa,,, used to second hand vehicles pero hindi ko naman pinaproblema yung previous owner noong nagpa change ng owner at branch.. ... tawag LTO head office para iwas abala,, or sa 8888,, hehe,,,

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12