New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    ooppss, sorry I was thinking about amnesty pala...
    akala ko may special rate ka sa Paranaque, pa sama sana ako sayo magbayad ng Amelyar

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I only know Makati and Paranaque gives 20% if you pay in advance. At least that's the discount that I got when I used to pay our RET. If you pay before the cut off in December it's 20% then it becomes 10%. Pag January wala na.

50% pag sa senior nakapangalan??? 20% lang ang max discount for Paranaque even if you pay 3 years advance. That's what we got.
    Panaque,- naubos ang kaban ng bayan, nilalos DAW ni JB (kaya badshot sa mga taga La Huerta, Don Galo, San Dionisio et al), kaya aggressive sa pagbibigay ng discount si "sErbisyo lang pO" ....

LPC - matagal nang nagbibigay ng 20% discount,- kaya benchmark ng mga MM cities... Hall of Fame pa sa Clean and Green Program,- talo lahat including Makati at Marikina (kahit nuong kasikatan pa niya na kulay pink siya).... Pero, lintik talaga ang trapik namin... And ito ang undisputed na "Counterflow Capital of the World"....

“The measure of a man is what he does with power – LJIOHF!”
    Duterte for President of the Philippines in 2016!
    25.5K:cold:

3. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    I only know Makati and Paranaque gives 20% if you pay in advance. At least that's the discount that I got when I used to pay our RET. If you pay before the cut off in December it's 20% then it becomes 10%. Pag January wala na.

50% pag sa senior nakapangalan??? 20% lang ang max discount for Paranaque even if you pay 3 years advance. That's what we got.

Also, Manila and QC gives 20% discount also aside from Paranaque....

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Saw this on FB

Philippine Senior Citizen’s ID Benefits (from PhilPad)

This ID is considered as one of the acceptable government IDs in the Philippines so you can use it in transacting with government agencies and offices nationwide including banks.

You can use this in getting other IDs like passport, SSS ID card, Philhealth, GSIS ecard and many more.

Most importantly, having the Senior Citizen’s ID is your main identification and proof that you are already a Filipino senior citizen.

You will be having the Benefits of Senior Citizens under the Republic Act 9257 or Expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2003

You will be given discounts as much as 20% and VAT (value-added-tax) exemption to all establishments like fastfood chains, restaurants, hotels, department stores, medicine stores, and even fare to PUV (public utility vehicles), LRT, MRT, PNR, taxis, domestic air transport and sea transport.

20% discounts to professional fees in all private hospitals, outpatient clinics, home health care services, and medical facilities.

20% discounts on medical and dental services, diagnostic and laboratory fees in all private hospitals and medical failities.

20% discounts on admission fees by theaters, cinemas, concerts and amusement.

20% discount on funeral services for the death of the senior citizen.

5% discount for public utility bills such as water and electricity
    I wonder how this can be availed? That's a huge discount sa Meralco.

Also, I wish they would include mobile phones. My mobile is still under the name of my Mom since I was still young/not yet qualified when I applied for postpaid
    Last edited by _Cathy_; October 11th, 2017 at 02:08 AM. Reason: typo

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    get the ID. yan ang priority ng turning 60 parents ko 🤣

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

6. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Saw this on FB

Also, I wish they would include mobile phones. My mobile is still under the name of my Mom since I was still young/not yet qualified when I applied for postpaid
    If memory serves me right, they need to go to a branch and make the payment. There's a senior lane that almost automatically gets you finished in a flash (unless of course there are several seniors in front of you). That's what happened when I accompanied a senior in making a Meralco payment. I don't know though if there's a provision for discount thru other means like for instance online payment.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    I saw that there are a good number of tables in SM Aura Fast Food Area,- allocated for SCs and PWDs...

This is good,- and I see that regular people are not using them, which is even better.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Oo naman. I deserve it.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Saw this on FB

Meron cut-off yun discount sa utilities. Minimum kilowatt na monttjly usage pag sobra hinde yata pwede yun senior discount.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Maski sa food and groceries alam ko may limit. Ano ka, sinuswerte?!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
Kung umabot ka 60years old  kukuha ka senior citizen card?