New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by EL Chicane
    ...About the weather, mas worse ba ang weather ng Canada compared to Ethiopia?
    Its true. I've been to Vancouver once sometime in January. You'll be glad you live in a tropical country. Isusumpa mo weather doon. Kaya nga Canada keep on welcoming immigrants kasi kulang ang inhabitants doon.

2. FrankDrebin Guest
    IMO, kapag mataas ang tingin mo sa sarili mo ay huwag ka ng mag-migrate.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    2. Worst Weather.
    Yes, Canada has the worst weather conditions of any country in the world. Freezing cold temperatures, snow, ice, hail, winds, storms etc. From the Prairie provinces to the Maritimes, from the Territories to southern Ontario, the weather is so horrific and disgusting that many Canadians leave Canada simply because of this reason alone.
    the thing about the weather is true - they have very, very cold weather. like right now, they're hovering around zero degrees na. but looking at the geographical location of canada sa tingin ko sobra low IQ na yung taong mag-e-expect ng tropical-like weather dun.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Diba dyan yung 9PM na nag gabi may araw pa hahahaha

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Pag summer...

Pag winter 2PM madilim na... Nung nasa northeast ako bad trip pag winter, walang araw hanggang mga 8am... tapos mga 3 padilim na...

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Kahit summer. Itapat mo yung front part ng body mo sa sun, well its warm. But the shaded part is freezing. he he he! Pag medyo mahina ang resistance mo sa cold, mapupulmon ka.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    see also the movie files linked to the website. and read the articles written by other contributors. matagal na actually na issue to sa canada, and even the canadian government admits there is a problem.

pag doctors, engineers, dentists, etc., mahihirapan talaga mag-practice sa canada kse nga iba siyempre standards and regulations nila dun when it comes to such jobs. and matindi discrimination siempre, priority yung mga professionals na nagtapos in canadian universities at my limit ang number ng jobs available to immigrant professionals. my friend is a licensed electrical engineer and he worked there as a McDo crew ($11/hour). kaya bumalik na rin sya dito. sa IT siguro mas madali coz u don't exactly need to have a license to become a computer programmer or tech writer or QA tester.

i agree with theveed, kung maliit sweldo mo dito, go to canada. you don't have anything to lose. pero kung malaki naman ang income mo dito, why be a taxi driver or a pizza delivery boy in an icebox?
    Last edited by woulfe27; November 22nd, 2005 at 07:41 PM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Bat ka nagbabalak pumunta? Laki laki ng sahod mo heheheheheh

9. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    bibili ako ng Audi TT

10. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    eto from a Canadian NGO:

Click Me

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Kita nyona to?