New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    website obviously trying to discourage immigrants......

canadian immigration officials WOULD NOT hand out immigrant visas left and right if there is a current threat of high unemployment for local canadian citizens

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hahaha..this is funny.

phd jan tapos driver dito?

so what?

hindi tinitingnan kung ano ang job mo dito.remember that middle class ang namumuno dito.they dont give a damn what job you have kahit na waitress ka dito kahit na doctor ka jan.

doctor nga jan di makabili ng sariling kotse pag walang "connections".

dito pinag aagawan ang pagiging BASURERO.yes...you read it right.ang haba ng pila sa pagiging basurero kasi ang laki ng sweldo.

they give DIGNITY to labor.

and yes...siguro ang nagsulat niyan ay yung taong nasisikipan na sa canada kasi sobrang daming immigrants lalo na sa toronto.but hey..i just got home from nova scotia...east of ontario pa..maritime lifestyle.puro puti pa at napakaliit ng population compared sa ontario.

about the weather...like right now, it's snowing realllyyyyy hard.as in anlamig. -10 celsius ngayon dito at namamaga at nangmamanhid ang mataba kong mukha. but just like there in the philippines na extreme ang weather, you will eventually adapt.heck...the weather could be one of the last things you'll think about.shempre success muna ang iisipin mo and life...but weahter!?!

i have big dreams...i plan to be a radiological technologist (x ray technician...ultrasound technician...mri tech..etc) or speech-language pathologist or autistic children therapist. pero mejo malabo next year so trabaho muna ng mga "mcjobs" type of jobs.i dont care even if i know i graduated from a prestigous university.and kung makikita niyo ang buhay dito, lahat ay kayang kayang maabot, basta may tiyaga ka.

There are also a lot of people including some Tsikoteers as well who earn big bucks, own 2 or more houses, a lot of cars in their garage and yet they don't have second thoughts about migrating.
    we dont really think of ourselves as rich, but i think we are blessed to have the things that we need and want back there in the phil.we have 2 businesses that are stable..we investments on several lands..we have cars, 1 for each of the family members. but still, we thought of migrating..and we are in 3 months time. mga kasabay naming nag apply sa nominee program, di niyo aakalain.mga may ari ng companya jan...mga vp ng banko...may ari ng gas station and business sa ibang euro countries like rome...etc. hanggang ngayon, di namin maintindihan ang sarili namin.kaniya kaniyang reason eh. but one goal: a more secure future.

i love the philippines.but the future is kinda bleak.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002

kaniya kaniyang reason eh. but one goal: a more secure future.

i love the philippines.but the future is kinda bleak.
    Well said...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Kita nyona to?