Oct 2002

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    ung iba umaasenso talaga, pero tsambahan na cguro

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Sabi dun sa website:

2. Worst Weather.
    Yes, Canada has the worst weather conditions of any country in the world. Freezing cold temperatures, snow, ice, hail, winds, storms etc. From the Prairie provinces to the Maritimes, from the Territories to southern Ontario, the weather is so horrific and disgusting that many Canadians leave Canada simply because of this reason alone.

1. No Jobs.
    Yes, coast to coast, there are no jobs. Immigrants are highly qualified (MD's, PhD's, Lawyers, Engineers etc.) but they are driving taxi cabs, delivering pizza's or working in factories. Even people with bachelors degrees from Canadian Universities cannot find jobs after graduation. This is the tragedy associated with immigration to Canada. I feel sorry for those immigrants who are stuck in Canada for the rest of their lives. It is indeed a very sad and hopeless future.
    If you read how this article was written, looks like the author has a deep grudge about Canada. Masyadong superlative yung mga words na ginagamit niya as if it was written by someone who was deported from Canada.

Saka hindi balanced yung mga views, nothing mentioning about success stories from immigrants. I know a lot of Pinoys who are successful in Canada.

Sa Japan din mataas ang cost of living.... kahit sa Silicon Valley, California.

About the weather, mas worse ba ang weather ng Canada compared to Ethiopia?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Read the FAQ...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Almost all of my relatives are there and kahit yung mga 'not so well to do' sa kanila doon ay mas maganda pa din ang buhay kaysa nung nandito pa sila sa Pilipinas.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    duda din ako sa site na yan. asawa ng pinsan ko high school graduate lang eh nakaabot na sa supervisor level sa isang company dyan sa toronto.
    Last edited by roninblade; November 22nd, 2005 at 06:33 PM.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    dami nagbabasa thread na ito ah ...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    OTEP: True, ang issue nung mga authors nung site ay mga professionals and licenced pros na during assesment sabi pasado, pag dating dun di recognized.

I think for lower income earners and non-professional jobs mas may opportunity. But I do agree na mabagal ang economy ng US/Can the past few years. Daming ibang countries na mas stable ang economic outlook.

Imagine PhD ka tapos driver ka nalang... hehe...

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    ok ah. another perspective.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    theveed,

Sometimes recognition is not really that important. Kahit 'overqualified' ang ibang relatives ko sa jobs nila, what's important is that it pays the bills and that they actually enjoy their 'McJobs'.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Kita nyona to?