New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Wok with Yan. Hellooooo

2. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    You know how to dance to "Talking In Your Sleep" by The Romantics?

3. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    1.Tatlong bente singko pay phone to call my gf. Dami ko sa bulsa puro 25c para tuloy tuloy kahit galit na yung naghihintay hehehe...

2. Application for a PLDT landline will take years to materialize.

3. Before PSP and Iphone, my gadget of choice is game and watch.

4. Perfume is classic green RL.

5. Cartimar-Recto is a source of underground stuff like punk rock gear.

6. Coffee is still Nescafe and no Starbucks. The slew of Nescafe tv and radio commercials are too annoying.

7. Our maids listens to mid-noon AM Radio dramas. I kinda listened in for a while. Scimatar, I think is one of them.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    puede kang maka-lapit at mag-sabit ng sampaguita na may kasama pang yakap at halik sa mga paborito or iniidolo mong artista habang kumakanta or pagkatapos mag-perform sa isang TV variety show gaya ng Student Canteen, Eat Bulaga, That's Entertainment at Lunch Date basta wag ka lang magtatagal.

OT:

pero ngayon hindi na, kahit magbibigay ka lang ng isang bouquet na bulaklak sa iniidolo mo, kelangan iwan o ibigay mo na lang sa staff ng isang show kung saan nag peperform ang idol mo bale hindi mo na maibibigay ng personal kasi for security reason na rin.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Do you remember the advertisement.

ra home vision your dependable video services.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I remember Island Cove Resort (formerly Covelandia) in Cavite as one of my favorite hangouts. Of course, it wasn't as developed then. There was no bridge. We had to take a boat to reach the resort.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    It was in the early 80s when this band was a hit sensation.....twenty years after, their songs still make a lot more sense....

The song "Bayan Kong Sinilangan (Cotabato) brings shivers to my spine....considering one of its members fell victim and died in circumstances manifested in the song..

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    "When you're hungry, Cindy's is the place to be"

I remember sa Cindy's hindi ko type lasa ng hamburger nila.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007

My first rootbeer

Koseidon! Hahahaha ung lumalabas from a canon hahaha

The rest of the faves!

10. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    +100
    Masked Rider Black (shot in the '80s but shown in the Philippines during the 90's)
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58KuwBlMEWo"]YouTube - Kamen Rider black especial!![/ame]
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxsmSw-yLHo"]YouTube - Kamen Rider Black - Ending[/ame]
    Epic end credits

and his badass battlehopper
    Last edited by Negus; September 3rd, 2009 at 08:18 PM.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast
KIDS OF THE 80's