New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 21616768697071
Results 701 to 710 of 710
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    38,459
    #701
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I can't sleep again. I did some activities naman earlier
    Kasi iniisip mo ung usap niyo kahapon

  2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    43,138
    #702
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I can't sleep again. I did some activities naman earlier
    if i was out of a job,
    stuck at home with old folks and a dog,
    scared to near-paranoia by a virus that's seemingly everywhere,
    mad at relatives about inheritance issues,
    and suffering from unrequited affection,
    i'd probably have problems sleeping.

    as it is, however,
    i'm fast asleep after only a few sips of hot tea.

  3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    50,177
    #703
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    Kasi iniisip mo ung usap niyo kahapon
    I messaged him last night (after I got a message from my lawyer) asking for his help. We'll see if he will help me or just like the previous instances e no follow through (and you know that is the reason why nashatter yung knight in shining armour vision ko sa kanya)

    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    if i was out of a job,
    stuck at home with old folks and a dog,
    scared to near-paranoia by a virus that's seemingly everywhere,
    mad at relatives about inheritance issues,
    and suffering from unrequited affection,
    i'd probably have problems sleeping.

    as it is, however,
    i'm fast asleep after only a few sips of hot tea.
    fat lab makes me happy. Also, re my relatives, it's all of us against the heirs of my brother and now my EXkuya who took their side. Hindi naman na siguro unrequited affection because I don't see a relationship with crush anymore though apparently I still have romantic feelings for him (though not as strongly) I find myself losing my affection though everytime he disappoints me, hindi match yung words sa actions.

    You are lucky doc that you could sleep well at night because you don't have a problematic life like I do. I am still thankful though that we are safe from the virus and that I have a loving family.

  4. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    471
    #704
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I messaged him last night (after I got a message from my lawyer) asking for his help. We'll see if he will help me or just like the previous instances e no follow through (and you know that is the reason why nashatter yung knight in shining armour vision ko sa kanya)



    fat lab makes me happy. Also, re my relatives, it's all of us against the heirs of my brother and now my EXkuya who took their side. Hindi naman na siguro unrequited affection because I don't see a relationship with crush anymore though apparently I still have romantic feelings for him (though not as strongly) I find myself losing my affection though everytime he disappoints me, hindi match yung words sa actions.

    You are lucky doc that you could sleep well at night because you don't have a problematic life like I do. I am still thankful though that we are safe from the virus and that I have a loving family.
    Drs literally under stress most of the time. Yun mga critical nilang px uwi nila hanggang bahay. Lalo na kung namatay, Ilang araw din yan o weeks bago mag subside.
    Alam lang nila mag manage ng stress.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    50,177
    #705
    Not sure why I'm still up and not feeling sleepy at 5 am 😳

    Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

  6. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,114
    #706
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Yeah, Buti you are able to get your natural sleep back... I need to take sedatives to sleep.
    Balik na naman ako to sleeping 5/6/7AM until about 11AM. One time nagising ako 3PM na.

    My problem though is probably more behavioral or biological more than anxiety. Starting nung pandemic nasanay na ako nagbababad sa socmed, YouTube or Netflix. Pero noon mga hanggang 2am lang or 3am minsan. Then tuwing may major purchases ako napupuyat ako kaka-research on the available choices. Add mo pa yung need to relax my mind with watching YouTube or Netflix pa rin. It is getting worse so I am thinking of getting sedatives na rin. I am looking for non-prescription sleeping pills sana just to make me drowsy. Pang-starter kung baga. Nung nagpa-vaccine nga ako wala pa ako tulog noon kaya doon sa epekto ng puyat ako kinabahan.

    Minsan aantukin ako mga 11~12MN. Pero kapag nahiga naman ako di rin ako makatulog. Pabali-baliktad lang ako sa kama. Kung ano-ano pumapasok sa isip ko pero di naman parang anxiety attacks. Mas nakakatulog pa ako nakaupo habang nanonood ng YouTube or Netflix, lalo na kung mga 20 mins. or more na siya. I would doze off in parts so minsan paulit-ulit ako sa pinapanood.

  7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    43,138
    #707
    Quote Originally Posted by gearhead000 View Post
    Balik na naman ako to sleeping 5/6/7AM until about 11AM. One time nagising ako 3PM na.

    My problem though is probably more behavioral or biological more than anxiety. Starting nung pandemic nasanay na ako nagbababad sa socmed, YouTube or Netflix. Pero noon mga hanggang 2am lang or 3am minsan. Then tuwing may major purchases ako napupuyat ako kaka-research on the available choices. Add mo pa yung need to relax my mind with watching YouTube or Netflix pa rin. It is getting worse so I am thinking of getting sedatives na rin. I am looking for non-prescription sleeping pills sana just to make me drowsy. Pang-starter kung baga. Nung nagpa-vaccine nga ako wala pa ako tulog noon kaya doon sa epekto ng puyat ako kinabahan.

    Minsan aantukin ako mga 11~12MN. Pero kapag nahiga naman ako di rin ako makatulog. Pabali-baliktad lang ako sa kama. Kung ano-ano pumapasok sa isip ko pero di naman parang anxiety attacks. Mas nakakatulog pa ako nakaupo habang nanonood ng YouTube or Netflix, lalo na kung mga 20 mins. or more na siya. I would doze off in parts so minsan paulit-ulit ako sa pinapanood.
    you do not need sleeping tablets.
    you just need to practice some discipline.
    go to sleep at the normal-for-the-rest-of-us time,
    and you will wake up at the normal-for-the-rest-of-us time.

  8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    22,990
    #708
    Was off my anti depressant and sedatives at the start of the year... Slept normally for three months. But my anxiety came back because of a trigger event. Back to the meds. Insomnia thread

    Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

  9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    50,177
    #709
    I can relate



    Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

  10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    50,177
    #710
    This is terrible. My fat lab will be waking me up at 5 am and I'm still up

    Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 21616768697071
Insomnia thread