New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    This is the time of the year na sunod sunod na naman ang mga christmas parties...Anong bagong pakulo sa Company, Family, Barkada, Reunion, etc. Christmas Party ninyo? In my workplace, "Under the Sea" and theme...Namomroblema na naman ng costume na isusuot...Plus exchange gift pa!

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mateomarco View Post
    This is the time of the year na sunod sunod na naman ang mga christmas parties...Anong bagong pakulo sa Company, Family, Barkada, Reunion, etc. Christmas Party ninyo? In my workplace, "Under the Sea" and theme...Namomroblema na naman ng costume na isusuot...Plus exchange gift pa!
    Gangnam dance!!!

Tapos, Star Wars costume...

Our company's Christmas Party was at the Manila Hotel (ang hirap ng parking!!!), with live band pa....

Merry Christmas!

17.6K:santa:

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Yes! Gangnam Style...Ang official music ng mga chirtsmas party this year!

Ano kya maganda costume na under the sea? Dress ala Sponge Bob?!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Ibalik ang Boom Tarat.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mateomarco View Post
    Yes! Gangnam Style...Ang official music ng mga chirtsmas party this year!

Ano kya maganda costume na under the sea? Dress ala Sponge Bob?!
    Paktay tayo riyan, bro...

Baka mawalan sila ng respeto sa iyo,- kapag naka-underwear(?) outfit ka...

Hindi ba "under the sea" ay si Neptune?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Paktay tayo riyan, bro...

Baka mawalan sila ng respeto sa iyo,- kapag naka-underwear(?) outfit ka...

Hindi ba "under the sea" ay si Neptune?

The very same question i get everytime i ask around!

7. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Ours is Superheroes vs. Villains theme last night at the Palms Alabang. Ang hirap pala mag-cosplay and ang mahal mag-rent ng costume ni Capt. America. :bwahaha:

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    KJ ako this year... I just donned a pair of jeans, polo shirt and coat jacket. Hollywood Glam kasi yung theme.

A few years ago i had to go as a Spice Girl and actually won the presentation with my buddies... seems that cross dressing still garners extra points with judges and the crowd.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by crave View Post
    Ours is Superheroes vs. Villains theme last night at the Palms Alabang. Ang hirap pala mag-cosplay and ang mahal mag-rent ng costume ni Capt. America. :bwahaha:
    Mukhang mahal nga yan sir...Mahirap magdiy ng costume baka magmukha kang katawa-tawa! Mahina 1 to 1.5K malamang sa renta ng costume..

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    KJ ako this year... I just donned a pair of jeans, polo shirt and coat jacket. Hollywood Glam kasi yung theme.

A few years ago i had to go as a Spice Girl and actually won the presentation with my buddies... seems that cross dressing still garners extra points with judges and the crowd.

Actually, i have two parties to deal with...yung dito office, under the sea, sa head office, dress to impress ang theme...i may probably get some tips from your given Hollywood Glam theme!

Hay, sakit sa ulo...Hindi ba pwedeng kumain and onting inom then uwian na!

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
All about Christmas Party (Gimiks, Themes, Gifts, Costumes, Presentations, etc.)