New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 58 of 73 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I'm drinking a cocktail of antihistamines to knock me out but it is not working anymore

I need to get an s2 Rx for Valium or Stilnox

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I'm drinking a cocktail of antihistamines to knock me out but it is not working anymore

i think it's time to consult a professional. you sound like you're about to go into crisis.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Drugs isnt the answer.

Dont let this be the beginning of the end. Get a hold of yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    May 2014

kung may personal na nakakakilala or alam address ni cathy dito sa tsikot, paki puntahan nga at i-hele ng makatulog.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I can't sleep without my cocktail of antihistamines anymore

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    May 2014
    I can't sleep without my cocktail of antihistamines anymore

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    hinay hinay cathy
    mas maigi pa mag doobie ka nalang kaysa ganyan.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    I have not had my share lately, as I am dead-tired every night from the long walks et al...

8. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    I have not had my share lately, as I am dead-tired every night from the long walks et al...
    fafa ganyan talaga ang travel. when you tragle to places, dyan operste talaga buomg body mo, less think of the future, more movement,

one time when. i Was in Florence, i got so mesmerized in the place for like 3 days nakalimutan ko na kumain, buti may mcdo dun 24 hours. I didnt even feel hungry from morning breakfast to until 11pm.

i fell so inlove with the renaissance. nun gsbi nga eh may nagmulto pa sa kin, sa harap ng bed ko may mamang nakatayo na i cant seem to see his entire face, mukang italyano.

a year later, i saw that face again but this in an artwork cover for a book, it's the Prince by Machiavelli, the hotel I Stayed was Machiavelli Hotel and I researched the history of the hotel I stayed. It wax pwned by the Medicis, the rich Italaians who supported & financed renaissance artiists as well as Machiavelli

maybe he stayed there or it was given to him, pero nun gsbing yun, ni hindi ako natakot sa multo niya sa spbrang pagod, coz I went to Pisa in the morning anc youred Florence in the after noon and evening, That day was so fulfilling that I never had time to think.
    if only life in the Philippines is that way I said to myself,

so hayun I real machiavelli's wprk coz of that, and there is where I realized - us Filipinos live empty lives without materialism and vanity, somehowm I found my purpose with Machiavelli

9. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    btw, fafa, in New York hinati mo pa tour mo, coz whenever im there hinhati ko walks ko. sa upper manhattan ( central park an the old museums), mid manhattan (the madison square, flat iron, empire state, chrysler, nbc studios rockeffeler, time square, and lower manhattan, wall street and lal those magnificent building that donal trump built as well as yun world trade memorial and the hudson tour to the ststue of liberty)

New york is laways tiring for me and just slump sa hotel everytime In the evening sa sobra pagod.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    hinay hinay cathy
    mas maigi pa mag doobie ka nalang kaysa ganyan.
    I'm too old for that...

Insomnia thread