New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2011

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    with the exeption of roses, bawal sa feng shui ang plants with thorns. bad energy daw yun.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    Pinakamadali alagaan aloe vera. Water or better use yung spray water (gingamit sa parlor) pag tuyo na at konting konti tubig lang. Paarawan mo pero partial shade para hind manilaw yung leaves.

Pero important yung lupa +compost. Ratio advantage dapat sa compost 3:1 or 2:1. Wag gagamit ng pure lupa kasi putik kakalabasan. Hind rin pwede pure compost dahil hindi kakapit ugat.

Basta wag mo maoverwater ang indoor plants. Jan namamatay yan sa sobrang tubig. Better to deadma (once a week or once in two weeks depends sa init or lamig ng panahon. Touch mo soil kung dapat tubigan)

Maganda sa aloe vera eh nakakalinis na ng hangin at pwede mo pa magamit pampakinis ng mukha. Never use synthetic fertilizer. The best fertilizer taeh ng bulate. (vermicompost)
    Maganda rin iyan sa mga paso(skin burns) at sa mga nagninipis na tuktok....

_/_/_/
    "The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

31.9K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

4. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Thanks for all the helpful responses. Sad to say though that some replies are just plain stupid and insulting.... You know who the hell you are.

Anyway, specifically, where can I buy these plants in Metro Manila?
    Last edited by oj88; February 22nd, 2017 at 04:14 PM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sa QC there is quezon memorial circle, madami dun nagtitinda ng potted plants. along visayas ave. there is gazebo royalle (the wedding venue place), though they are a bit pricier than others. a few meters more and you can turn right st congressional ave. and right across the phoenic gas station are 2 gardens that also sell indoor plants.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    sa QC there is quezon memorial circle, madami dun nagtitinda ng potted plants. along visayas ave. there is gazebo royalle (the wedding venue place), though they are a bit pricier than others. a few meters more and you can turn right st congressional ave. and right across the phoenic gas station are 2 gardens that also sell indoor plants.
    Excellent! Thanks for the tip. Me and my wife will drop by those places during the weekend.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Did you find yourself in Tagaytay during the weekends, do drop by plant sellers along Aguinaldo Hiway in Silang Town.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by remzam View Post
    Did you find yourself in Tagaytay during the weekends, do drop by plant sellers along Aguinaldo Hiway in Silang Town.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
    Not really. To be honest, we're not after exotic or rare indoor plants. We just want some plants, period. :D We currently don't have any (not if you count the molds in the balcony). In fact, up until a few months ago, we didn't even have a pet. Lately, all of us in my family started to crave for that organic feeling at home, you know what I mean?

I will still keep your suggestion in mind, tho.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Hmm, pets have their own ideas about turning your room "organic". That's why i keep fish na lang, they can poop all they want, hanggang aquarium lang aabot :D

If it's not too far sir, bisita kayo sa Cartimar, i think me mahahanap na kayo diyan. i would suggest going there in the morning as parking space is limited. The place(area selling plants) gets pretty packed in the afternoon.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    ito sabi nila luyang dilaw daw ito. Ang ganda ah

EDIT: SAbi ng nabasa ko eh white turmeric pero not true turmeric.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast