New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mrpink
    OT .. reminds me of when joker arroyo laughed at jinggoy when jinggoy was crying fraud .. gist was .. jinggoy should stop shouting electoral fraud since it was the same system that got him elected .. biglang tahimik si jinggoy .. probably was trying to comprehend what joker meant .. what an idiot ..
    ayus!
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by happy_gilmore
    if this is the case, bakit ngayon lang sya lumabas at nagsalita?
    wala na syang magagawa kundi lumabas at aminin...umamin na nga si gma eh...tatanggi pa sya. tapos sasabihin nya mali.

gaguhin nila mga lelang nilang panot. t*ngin* nilang lahat! :fire:

lalabas at lalabas talaga ang katotohanan. mamatay na lahat ng nandaya.

.. that's just like asking bakit ngayon lang lumabas yung tapes .. it's all about politics .. truth would be secondary .. and in most political issues .. immaterial and irrelevant ..
    at hanggang ngayon di pa rin sinasagot ni bunye to.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    OT: Did GMA specifically say "dayain mo" or "dagdagan mo" or "bawasan mo" or any words to that effect, I mean exactly the same meaning? Or is the opposition reading too much into ambiguous phrases?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by the_wildthing
    OT: Did GMA specifically say "dayain mo" or "dagdagan mo" or "bawasan mo" or any words to that effect, I mean exactly the same meaning? Or is the opposition reading too much into ambiguous phrases?
    no ... but one conversation between GMA and Garci runs

GMA: "... not less than 1 million? ... "
    Garci: "... pipilitin po natin ..."

would be the closest hint that cheating is implied

the ability to manipulate election returns is far from stupid, in fact i'd consider it to be very smart ... but downright disgusting

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by happy_gilmore
    if this is the case, bakit ngayon lang sya lumabas at nagsalita?
    Pre slow learner yata kaya naextend yung rehearsal niya

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    take note...hindi fluent magtagalog si garci. he's visayan, i think. kaya people sometimes misunderstood what he says. if you read the transcript ther's a lot of instances na mali ang words na ginagamit nya to express his opinion. try reading the transcript again folks and u'll know what i mean.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    kay tatad daw galing ang wiretapped tape

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by kaloi
    take note...hindi fluent magtagalog si garci. he's visayan, i think. kaya people sometimes misunderstood what he says. if you read the transcript ther's a lot of instances na mali ang words na ginagamit nya to express his opinion. try reading the transcript again folks and u'll know what i mean.
    wow... good insight!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by stinkaboy
    kay tatad daw galing ang wiretapped tape

malamang galing yan kay sammy ong...

sino ang nagbigay ng tapes kay ong? forget doble, errand boy lang yata yan...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I think it's Doble to Ong. Doble is an ISAFP agent at malaki ang budget nila sa intelligence. He was grilled yesterday and just like what they normally do (Iggy, Garcia, et al), they invoked their right to privacy :bwahaha:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
'i'm Not Stupid'