New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by baiskee
    wala na syang magagawa kundi lumabas at aminin...umamin na nga si gma eh...tatanggi pa sya. tapos sasabihin nya mali.

gaguhin nila mga lelang nilang panot. t*ngin* nilang lahat! :fire:

lalabas at lalabas talaga ang katotohanan. mamatay na lahat ng nandaya.

at hanggang ngayon di pa rin sinasagot ni bunye to.
    just wondering bakit si bunye ang dapat sumagot? sensya na di ko nagets mahina din yata takbo ng processor ko.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by the_wildthing
    OT: Did GMA specifically say "dayain mo" or "dagdagan mo" or "bawasan mo" or any words to that effect, I mean exactly the same meaning? Or is the opposition reading too much into ambiguous phrases?
    actually nga there were different versions merong original at spliced. binasa ko yung pinost ni mazdamazda at pati yung kay mbt. now, i would be very careful and will not be quick to judge kung nandaya nga o hindi. which is which ba talaga? do we certainly know? or are we just siding on one version of the tape because of our bias and preconcieved idea na nangdaya nga?

of course the bad side of the tape which portrays na nangdaya nga ay galing sa oposisyon yata...hehe what would you expect alangan naman galing administrasyon.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by kinyo
    no ... but one conversation between GMA and Garci runs

GMA: "... not less than 1 million? ... "
    Garci: "... pipilitin po natin ..."

would be the closest hint that cheating is implied

the ability to manipulate election returns is far from stupid, in fact i'd consider it to be very smart ... but downright disgusting
    again, is this the real thing???????

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
'i'm Not Stupid'