New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    While in London, remember to use a condom whenever having *** with a girl.

Even if she is "safe" (using contraceptives) she might have STDs which would be a big downer if you got infected.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ^

That too ... +1

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Hope your visa gets approved.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

4. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by K.I.L.L. View Post
    Ah... good for you. I recommend my old school Imperial college where they excel at courses such as engineering. They have a campus at Kensington. I took up bioengineering there though I later changed courses.
    Are you still in London? How many hours of classes are there in a week? Thanks man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    going back to phl, spokening $ ka na w/ thick british accent. ......

I hope so :D

6. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Got a UK Visa but it's business. Goodluck on your VISA application to study.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    While in London, remember to use a condom whenever having *** with a girl.

Even if she is "safe" (using contraceptives) she might have STDs which would be a big downer if you got infected.
    Lol! Is there a lot of pretty girls in London? Mamimiss ko mga chiks dito I'm not that tall though i'm standing at 5ft 6inches. Cant wait to go there :D

8. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by falken View Post
    Hope your visa gets approved.

Quote Originally Posted by Lapella View Post
    Got a UK Visa but it's business. Goodluck on your VISA application to study.
    Thanks po sa inyo

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciz View Post
    Are you still in London? How many hours of classes are there in a week? Thanks man
    No I'm back in Manila. Well technically, I flew in the other night haha... I'm old so studying was like another lifetime ago and I haven't lived in London in ages though I still visit every year. I moved to Australia after and studied at James Cook for a marketing course. Your hours are dependent on your schedule and subjects of course.

Are you planning on living with your mum at her flat?

10. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Go to London kid. A sister of a friend went there to study and was able to start her own lingerie line. She is now married to an Englishman. You probably won't look back once you're settled there. Just don't get intimidated. Likas sa Pinoy ang mahiyain sa ibang bansa, aapak apakan ka lang talaga lalo ng mga Indian na makakakumpetensya mo kung sakaling mathreathen sila sayo heheh. Balik ka lang dito sa Tsikot to hear the inputs and advices of the members, sigurado ka naman madami magbibigay advice Headstrong lang at sense of humor baunin mo, pwede ka na

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
If you'd be given a chance to..