New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Go to London. If you like it there,stay. If you don't, then come back here. You may even have a degree from an English college in tow, plus some GBP's in your pocket -- it should make things easier upon your return(if you so choose)

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciz View Post
    Hm like what? What should I expect there? Is there a lot of racism in London? Thanks man
    Racism is only present in certain quarters. You'd be surprised at the number of Indians there. London is quite multi-cultural but rural England is a whole different kettle of fish. i wouldn't worry about trouble unless you're the type who looks for it.

Which school will you be attending?

When you go to school there, you might want to look for a job in your spare time to add to your allowance. The Pinoy lifestyle is a bit laid back whereas Western cultures are faster-paced so this may be where you'd need a bit of adjustment. If you like your beer and whiskey, then you'll be spoiled for choice.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    I hope my visa will be approved there's a court hearing on march 26. I guess there's no going back once my visa is approved. Will take up engineering in London

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    good luck Ciz
    balitaan mo kami

5. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    -----------------
    double post

6. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by K.I.L.L. View Post
    Racism is only present in certain quarters. You'd be surprised at the number of Indians there. London is quite multi-cultural but rural England is a whole different kettle of fish. i wouldn't worry about trouble unless you're the type who looks for it.

Which school will you be attending?

When you go to school there, you might want to look for a job in your spare time to add to your allowance. The Pinoy lifestyle is a bit laid back whereas Western cultures are faster-paced so this may be where you'd need a bit of adjustment. If you like your beer and whiskey, then you'll be spoiled for choice.
    Yes, racism is everywhere. I heard London is one of the least racist cities. For the school I have no idea yet and yes I will look for a job :D

7. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by greenlyt View Post
    good luck Ciz
    balitaan mo kami
    Salamat po sir. Oo naman sir laking tulong po ngawa sakin ng tsikot.com

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    london dude.
    you will be wasting opportunity if you are here.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciz View Post
    I hope my visa will be approved there's a court hearing on march 26. I guess there's no going back once my visa is approved. Will take up engineering in London
    Ah... good for you. I recommend my old school Imperial college where they excel at courses such as engineering. They have a campus at Kensington. I took up bioengineering there though I later changed courses.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    going back to phl, spokening $ ka na w/ thick british accent. ......

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
If you'd be given a chance to..