New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Hi guys, Im 19 yo guy and a college student. My mom works in London and left me under her relatives, my dad left me already and I don't see him anymore. I am applying for a visa to London and going to enrol in a university. If my visa won't be approved, my mom will buy me a car. I really want to study here in the Philippines but sayang opportunity sa London. My mom already spent a lot of money just to get me to London.Im also afraid to study there.

So if you were in my shoes what'd you do? Would you grab the opportunity?

Sorry, my english sucks. Thanks guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Go to London man. A good education is an opportunity everyone should grab in my opinion. I went there myself for and studying there would be far different from studying in the Philippines. You might have to change your lifestyle.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ^

+1

too short

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    no brainer.. for you future go to London..

5. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by K.I.L.L. View Post
    Go to London man. A good education is an opportunity everyone should grab in my opinion. I went there myself for and studying there would be far different from studying in the Philippines. You might have to change your lifestyle.
    Hm like what? What should I expect there? Is there a lot of racism in London? Thanks man

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Sa una lang yun mahihirapan ka. Eventually, masasanay ka rin sa lifestyle sa London. Go ahead and grab that opportunity :goodluck:

7. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Thanks guys! Not everyone has this opportunity.I should be lucky

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciz View Post
    Hm like what? What should I expect there? Is there a lot of racism in London? Thanks man

london =/= south africa

plenty of immigrants there. as long as your work your arse, you'd be tolerated unlike the Poles and Romanians...
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

9. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    london and be a punk.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    You've been here and seen what this country can offer. Opening another opportunity is something millions of your countrymen desire.
    You can always have a car anytime you would like but that opportunity can only knock once.You can always come back if you don't like it, just don't forget Tsikot.com

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
If you'd be given a chance to..