New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    ...that if I stare at the sun for 2 minutes, I would have heat vision (ala Superman...buti na lang hindi ko kaya, otherwise bulag na ako ngayon)

...that an old and rustic lamp I found in an old house contained a real genie. 3 oras ko yatang ni-rub yung lampara na yun, ayaw magpakita nung #!*^%&!! genie! Me handa pa naman akong 3 wishes...

oh well...

2. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    i used to believe i was good looking...now its confirmed.

that all teachers were smart.

that my father was the greatest man on earth...i was right.

that if i get a job in an office i'll be happy...i was a fool.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    I used to believe that girls who urinate after *** will wash out the sp*$*m
    :rofl: something must have happened :rofl:

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Depends on how bad your diabetes is.

I used to worry about all the monggo I was eating... and the calamansi seeds... swallowed LOTS of those!

I still remember my uncle's talking car. "The Door is Ajar... The Door is Ajar..." When I was young, I wondered why all cars weren't like that. Now I realize... they're just too annoying!

#2: Used to do it all the time. All the tricycle drivers in my town hated me... I actually made quite a few of them stand up in their seats and try to drag race me... with six passengers on board... Bwehehehe!!!
    Hahaha. OMG. Everyone should tello their kids this isn't true! I almost got run over one time! Ni hindi ko maintindihan kung bakit galit yung driver na nasa likod ko! :cupid:

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    ... in santa claus. i write him a letter every end of the year...

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Noong maliit pa ako....... I used to believe na ang baby pag pinanganak, sa puwet lumalabas.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by dehadista View Post
    3. I used to believe that when a character dies in a movie, he's really dead in real life.
    same here, tinatanong ko pa ermat ko kung kelan ang libing at kung makikipaglibing kami...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    when you draw a big symbol of the sun on the ground will keep the rain away or stop pouring

may nakatirang malaking agila sa bulkan

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    i used to believe guys are hornier than girls.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    I used to believe nung bata pa ako....
    - na it would take time to heal if you inflict a wound on a Good Friday
    - na kung marami kang kuto sa buhok, kukunin ka ng giant Agila and will drop you over sa bunganga ng bulkan
    - na takot kami nung araw kapag nakakakita ng mama na may dalang sako, sinasako daw nila mga bata (turns out later na magbobote lang pala yun)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
I used to believe...