New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    got this idea from a website. anyway here's how it goes:

when you were still a kid, you used to believe in what?

I'll try to start:
    1. I used to believe that mahjong is a regular pastime for all parents (I even announced this to my teacher and classmates nung nursery)
    2. I used to believe that pictures of people inside wine glasses were actually taken with them inside it.
    3. I used to believe that when a character dies in a movie, he's really dead in real life.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    I used to believe in aswang, bampira ( i would cry hard if tinatakot ako sa bampira, i would even cover my neck)hahah.

ill think of more pa

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    na dumadating talaga si Santa claus tuwing pasko para magbigay ng gifts..

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    when i was a kid, i used to believe that pag natalo sa boxing si muhammad ali magwawala ang mga muslim sa mundo..

5. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    I used to believe that if i played Street Fighter 2 long enough, I could master the art of the Hadouken!!!
    That my asthmatic cousin was Darth Vader's illegitimate child.
    That if I jumped off the roof with a black umbrella, I could fly like Mary Poppins. Got the scars to prove it...

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    As a kid, I used to believe if I tried hard enough, I can:1. Break an adult banana tree in two with a single blow;2. Outrun a car on my bicycle if I pedaled all-out with a new bike (this one was actually dangerous!).

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Wayback then, used to believed that I could transform into something (i.e. Ultraman, Red Mask, Masked Rider) if I do those hand signs hehehehe. Later came Superman, I wore red briefs over blue pajamas. Hahahahahaha

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    I used to believe that girls who urinate after *** will wash out the sp*$*m

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kukunin ka ng bumbay kapag makulit ka.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    I used to believe that it's actually my mother who was writing all those Christmas cards with "Santa Claus" on it. Guess what, I was right! (Pamigay talaga handwriting ni nanay o, sayang ang hiwaga, pag di na siya hiwaga!)

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
I used to believe...