New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Owww poor gretzy...

Glad you're OK now. Lets just let this pass and go on with our lives. But next time, especially when your back in the campus or in any other place in which your not familiar always be alert and vigilant.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Owww poor gretzy...

Glad you're OK now. Lets just let this pass and go on with our lives. But next time, especially when your back in the campus or in any other place in which your not familiar always be alert and vigilant.

3. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    yeah, ill be more vigilant this time.

but i really think that these happenings are God's reminder that i am missing Him in my life. I became too busy that I have taken Him for granted. I want to be close to Him again.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    relax ka na lang muna dyan sa Bicol gretz. enjoy your vacation.

5. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    yeah, pero balik na din ako manila to fix some papers n for the transhow!

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    It often happens inside up diliman because there are a lot of entry and exit points in the campus. Bad trip nga eh may nagbubukas ng mga car sa may AS parking lot (beware!!!). At least now the closed some of the exit points. and placed security guards with radios in the exit points. at least nabawasan na yung nangyayaring masama sa campus.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    i'm a UP grad also....sad to say na ganyan na talaga ang mga incidence sa loob ng UP...My daughter passed her UPCAT lately but my wife enrolled her in UST instead...

Ingat na lang kayo...

8. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Tikoyman, sayang naman! hatid sundo nyo na lang sana sya. i dont want to offend anyone but UP education is still incomparable. ano sana course nya?

9. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Originally posted by gretzy
    Tikoyman, sayang naman! hatid sundo nyo na lang sana sya. i dont want to offend anyone but UP education is still incomparable. ano sana course nya?
    Hindi na ako nakipag argumento kay Esmi... takot din sya sa mga nagyayari dyan sa UP campus. May pinsan kasi ako na nagulpi dyan sa Palma hall habang kasama pa yung nanay niya...my aunt is a chemistry teacher po dyan at sya mismo ang nag-discourage sa misis ko...
    Archi ang gusto nya...mas magaling naman di hamak ang UST sa Architecture...kaya ok lang sa akin.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
i was robbed inside the campus!