New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    this afternoon 2 men riding a white mazda 323 robbed me inside the UP campus! i was walking on the street, i didnt notice the car coming from behind and the passenger pulled my bag, I was holding it tightly that they have dragged me. now, ive got bruises and scratches! The plate number is covered with a white cloth so i wasnt able to see it.

no one helped me! the assistance from both the police and guards were so late. The exit to CP Garcia there is closed so i thought we will still be able to trap them but to my dismay the UP Toki(jeepney) barker who was supposed to man the gate so that only the TOKI jeepneys will pass on the exit let them pass because they told him that they have an emergency at the hospital.

I was so mad, so helpless.

I don't know what's happenning to me, Im so unlucky, our apartment was robbed two weeks ago, I lost my phone then. Now i lost everything, my phone, my new bag, new perfume and lotion, my wallet with P2500 cash, ID's,cards, form 5 and other pertinent papers!

i'll go home to bicol first to breathe some fresh air.

life!
    Last edited by gretzy; April 15th, 2004 at 07:43 PM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    deym im sorry to hear that gretz.

hope everythings cool.

at least nothing happened to you.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    never a policeman around when u need one. sorry to here about your misfortune... that u.p. campus is really becoming a very dangerous place... and security measures aren't being improved even with so many bad things happening in there... ingat na lang po... and take a breather na lang muna

4. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    yeah, i badly need rest, ang sakit ng buong katawan ko

5. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    I'm sorry to hear that.

It is entirely possible that they're the same bunch who robbed your apartment, probably already know your every move.

Change your routine if you have one.

6. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    i dont think so kc daming nambibiktima din sa campus

ung sa apartment naman feeling namin e ung karpintyero lang un ng kapitbahay

nagulat talaga ko, my world stopped when my bag was pulled, i cant believe it was happening

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    that's a good idea..take a rest far from that unsafe area...

bench right...pasalamat ka na lang di ka na sinaktan. di naman sila yayaman sa mga nakuha nila, mapapalitan din yang mga gamit mo. kakainis lang kasi hustle sa pag ayos specially mga credit cards, need to inform the banks immediately...

8. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    yeah, pinablock na ng mom ko lahat. i borrowed money from my housemate so i can go home to bicol tomorrow

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    my sympathies are w/ you ms. gretzky... being a fellow UP alumni. ewan ko bat ganyan sa loob ng campus. during my time... (wak mo na tanungin kung kelan, ehehe basta post-EDSA revolution non, EDSA I :lol: :lol: ), meron pa nare-rape sa loob ng campus. meron pa nga yata nangyari sa loob ng dorm mismo and the perpetrator was an outsider.

yun ang hirap sa open campus. and the U.P. police is not that many... kulang na kulang sila to patrol the whole campus.
    Palagay ko galing sa Fairview/Batasan area yang mga yan. most probably students din yan na walang magawa, thrill seekers lang o di kaya naman e mga addict who needs to score a quick buck.

rest and cool off na lang muna.

10. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    eto nga ung masama, most of the gates have been closed already due to the rampant cases od violence in the campus, kaya nga lang pinagbuksan nung barker ng jeep dahil nga daw may emergency, e napansin nya naman na walang plaka ung car! allergic talaga ko sa tanga!!!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
i was robbed inside the campus!