New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    If you are familiar with maury show, this is related.
    Anyway, heto ang scenario,
    You are married for 8yrs and was gifted of 4 siblings.Then your wife made a confession. On that 8yrs of marriage she had an affair and one or two of the siblings might not be yours, HOW WOULD YOU REACT?

Mods:if you think this thread is not suitable for this site, please delete it.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    i will just ask her if the affair is over? if she answers yes, then I'll get mad, break everything in the room, then calm down, approach her with droopy eyes and ask her again: "is it really over, pls. tell me?" if she answers yes again with tears and she seemed so sincere. I'll pause for a while, smile at her, touch her cheeks and tell her: "I forgive you."

then in the next days to come, I'll visit my travel agent, spend some of our life savings to book a travel package to all the place that I wanted to go. I will travel in style and pick any random girl na ma-type-an ko along the way, to come and spend with me, my money and my new found freedom.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Hmmm... if after nung test and sinabi ni Maury na... "Kap, you ARE NOT.. the FATHER!".. Matuwa pa ko cos a woman who can't stick to one she married, then she doesn't deserve to have me as her husband. And to think na may seed sila nung kalaguyo nya.. Sakit nun sobra pero ako siguro easy lang maka-move on na ko. Kunin ko yung sakin na anak talaga.

Kaya ngayon mas ok yata may pre-nup hahahaha

4. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Hmm hard to say... ewan ko siguro mapapatawad ko naman misis ko pagkatapos ng :burp:

tapos yun namang lalaki :nolurk:

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapitan View Post
    Hmmm... if after nung test and sinabi ni Maury na... "Kap, you ARE NOT.. the FATHER!".. Matuwa pa ko cos a woman who can't stick to one she married, then she doesn't deserve to have me as her husband. And to think na may seed sila nung kalaguyo nya.. Sakit nun sobra pero ako siguro easy lang maka-move on na ko. Kunin ko yung sakin na anak talaga.

Kaya ngayon mas ok yata may pre-nup hahahaha
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha, kuhang kuha mo Kap.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ako ok lang, kasi hindi ko naman talaga SIBLING yung anak ng asawa ko hehehe

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Hard to say.

In all honesty, can any of us say that we would forgive our wives readily?

But there's one thing there... I would not leave the kids. Anak mo yan, whether or not they're your own flesh and blood... Who you consider family isn't based only on who's related to you by blood, but by the life you've shared together (kaya nga may asawa, di ba? Otherwise we'd all be marrying our cousins!). If, after two to four years with a kid, you don't have that bond... sayang.

Kung gusto niya (wife) umalis... it's her perogative. But if she wants to stay and work things out... even if we can't be husband and wife, or even just friends in the end... at least our kids will have both a father and mother.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    :cry:

:faint:

Katakot ang ganyang scenario... I'd get away from it all for a few days... but I would forgive her eventually. No sin is too big for forgiveness.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    malamang magwawala ako....and might not talk to her for a couple of days..then after I calm down, I'd probably talk with her about the matter....ask what made her do it....forgiveness might come after some time...not instantly.....who knows, baka matuloy pa rin ang relationship namin,di ba?I will just let time heal the heartache....

one thing I'm sure though is that hindi mababago ang pagtingin ko dun sa bata...walang kasalanan yung bata sa nangyari.....I will still treat him as my own....

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Parang mahirap ma-visualize yung scenario...dead na dead kasi si misis sa akin, ehehehe

Yung Maury Povich show na yun, parang scripted naman. Ginaya lang si Jerry Springer

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
How would you react?