The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    :starwars: :starwars:

Vader, you ARE the FATHER!!!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    at 8 years, siguro naman napamahal na sa akin yung mga kids. so whether they are mine or not, i have already treated them as my own.

now as for my wife, as long as the affair is over, then i am ready to forgive her.

masyado kasing stereotyped ang society natin eh. ang lalake, pag nagkaanak sa ibang babae, even though he is married, is ok. pero ang babae, hindi ok.

i had an affair years back, and i am still lucky that my wife forgave and accepted me back. and kung may scenario na ganito sa wife ko naman, i think i will still forgive and accept her back.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by VtEC View Post
    If you are familiar with maury show, this is related.
    Anyway, heto ang scenario,
    You are married for 8yrs and was gifted of 4 siblings.Then your wife made a confession. On that 8yrs of marriage she had an affair and one or two of the siblings might not be yours, HOW WOULD YOU REACT?
    I'd take a leave of absence and do some soul-searching. Depending on the circumstances, I may or may not take her back.

In any case, I definitely wouldn't discuss it here because it's a situation that should be reserved for a marriage counselor.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    2 things...

1. aamin na rin ako na may 2 akong anak sa kabila.
    2. tatanungin ko kumpare ko kung may iba pa siyang anak

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    depende yan eh... may mga taong talagang matatawag na martyr.. happened here sa opis namin.. yung isa kong employeeng lalaki.. 3 na anak nila.. then sa text text.. may na meet na iba yung asawa nya.. tapos may nangyari.. ang malupit.. sumama yung asawa nya don sa lalaki.. tapos after a few months bumalik sa kanya.. dahil sa sobrang pagmamahal.. tinanggap pa rin nung employee ko.. nagsama sila ulit.. kaso buntis pala yung babae.. tinanggap pa rin nya.. binigyan nang pangalan yung bata.. tinuring na sariling anak.. ngayon nagsasama pa rin sila..

bottomline.. mahirap magsabi kung ano talaga ang pwedeng maging reaction hanggang hindi nangyayari talaga sa atin.. depende siguro kung gaano nyo kamahal ang mga asawa nyo.. pero mahirap talagang lulunukin pag nangyari yan.. pero bilib ako don sa employee ko.. sabi ko nga taas ang kamay ko sa kanya.. kung sa iba yun.. baka dinemenda pa yung asawa nila.. pero sya tinanggap nya at tinuring pang anak yung bata..

6. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Masaya pala maging MILF hunter... no obligations kahit kailan...

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    I'd give all my kids a DNA test..

I'll leave her. No questions asked.
    The kids should stay with me. (EXCEPT FOR THE ONES THAT ARE NOT MINE)

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    if that happens to me...

1. ill thank my wife for being honest, nope i wont hit her or anything, my mistake is i wasnt able to provide, that is why she looked for what is missing, in a way i have some fault, her fault she didnt tell me in the earlier phase so it coulod be prevented, proper communication is essential.

2. if their infidelity is over, then be it, just say that you trust her that it is over, and let us all move on, but forgiveness isnt something that is given outright it has to be earned.

3. surely she knows who is yours and who isnt, then again, love all your kids as if they are your own and love them equally.

4. starting now, let us talk, with sense, no secrets from now on, your guilt could have triggered you from confessing, would you want your guilt to kill you eventually (you are very serene while delivering this message, you sounded very forgiving but firm)

5. love her more, love her like you never did before.

...in the end its so easy to give unsolicited advice, yet if this thing really happens to any of us, either we could hit her hard, walk out and get drunk, drive somewhere with no direction, crying seems to be futile as more anger is unleashed...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    hindi ako magpapakahipokrito, initial reaction...? the cops should arrest me on what i'm about to do...

10. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    ewan ko... im not the type of person that easily forgives and forgets..... hindi ko ma-imagine kasi kung ako eh faithful al this time kahit na meron mga problema tapos ganon gagawin ng wife!

maaring magkasama pa rin pero i dont think the relationship would be the same

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
How would you react?