New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    icon, di pow....dun na lang kami sa 8k per month simula nitong march 2006...kailangang magtipid he he...

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    the farther you get from makati, the cheaper.
    places like citiland delarosa are 8k/month + 2k/month parking + association dues. and you're talking about a sub-30 sq.m. 1BR.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    condo cityland tower 8k + assoc dues (ang totoong rate) ... 22 sqm..

parking - 2bottles of mompo and some goodies for the priest hehehe

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    how much kaya greenhills condo kahit studio lang?

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by icon
    i've looked at citihomes, grabe dilim pag gabi on the way in from the main street.
    preference namin is proximity sa makati so makati, mandaluyong, san juan or sta mesa area siguro.
    from the replies and sa mga nakikita ko sa buyandsell we're looking at no more than 20k. sobrang sagad na 20k. pero preferred under 15k.
    with 2 parkings and guard na sana para mas secure.

Sta Mesa ba kamo? Have you checked yung parang condo type na rooms near Araneta ave (at the middle between Erod and aurora). Bali, parallel sya sa araneta ave i just cannot remember the street name. I could give you a sketch if you want.

Anyway, nakita ko na tong place na to nung sinamahan ko yung tita ko when she was looking for a new place. The area is nice and fairly new, ang target clientele nila are med students from U.E.R.M. If memory serves me correctly 15k ang rent tapos 1.5k for parking space.

The only drawback that I could see is, if you are going to communte youd have to walk a few blocks to the jeepney stop. Pero ang maganda naman dito mey security guards sila.

also up and down nga pala ito, di ko lang matandaan kung ilan exact number of rooms. parang 3 rooms ata.
    Last edited by laklak; March 28th, 2006 at 10:22 AM.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Isuzoom, if you know the name of the condo, try mo search sa www.buyandsellph.com. under 10k range siguro yun.

laklak, pa-pm or email nung sketch, icon_193*yahoo.com. and if you have a contact person. i know the location, and that should be a relatively quiet neighborhood.

yun din nga yung isang iniiwasan namin yung toll. sana merong transpo allowance sa work tapos inclusive car, gas, at toll. hehehe
    Last edited by icon; March 28th, 2006 at 11:05 AM.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    condo.com.ph ata meron

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by laklak
    Sta Mesa ba kamo? Have you checked yung parang condo type na rooms near Araneta ave (at the middle between Erod and aurora). Bali, parallel sya sa araneta ave i just cannot remember the street name. I could give you a sketch if you want.

Anyway, nakita ko na tong place na to nung sinamahan ko yung tita ko when she was looking for a new place. The area is nice and fairly new, ang target clientele nila are med students from U.E.R.M. If memory serves me correctly 15k ang rent tapos 1.5k for parking space.

The only drawback that I could see is, if you are going to communte youd have to walk a few blocks to the jeepney stop. Pero ang maganda naman dito mey security guards sila.

also up and down nga pala ito, di ko lang matandaan kung ilan exact number of rooms. parang 3 rooms ata.
    ang problem dito sobra flooded area to kunting ulan lang malamang lumangoy ka

9. Join Date
    Apr 2003
    bahain pa din ba dun hanggang ngayon? i know a few years back sobrang lubog dito parang espana. pero espana ngayon di na masyadong lubog di ba? kumbaga hanggang baywang na lang hindi na hanggang leeg. hehe.
    Last edited by icon; March 28th, 2006 at 08:40 PM.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    bahain po pa din sya pero last year hindi masyado.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
how much rent do you pay?