New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 48 of 58 FirstFirst ... 38444546474849505152 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Incanto Charms. My friend asked me if I am wearing Bvlgari blue. Never heard of that perfume before though.

2. Join Date
    May 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Incanto Charms. My friend asked me if I am wearing Bvlgari blue. Never heard of that perfume before though.

Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post

Incanto charms works well for me. It's what I wear to the office. It's floral and fruity yet not overbearing at all.

I spray it on lightly and it lasts all day for me but I also love Bombshell dearly. It has notes of Love Spell in it which had a cult following back in its day. It's floral, fresh and musky all at once. I like the lightness of VS perfumes even if they need re-app throughout the day ;)nd.10190.jpg

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006

4. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    one of my favorites

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet View Post
    Incanto charms works well for me. It's what I wear to the office. It's floral and fruity yet not overbearing at all.

I spray it on lightly and it lasts all day for me but I also love Bombshell dearly. It has notes of Love Spell in it which had a cult following back in its day. It's floral, fresh and musky all at once. I like the lightness of VS perfumes even if they need re-app throughout the day ;)nd.10190.jpg
    I have bombshell also I wasn't a fan of love spell though. My favorite then was pear glace

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Christian Louboutin Tornade Blonde

I'm not very happy about this scent. It's a little masculine.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    I probably smell like I've been out all day. It was a hot day and I did a number of automotive-related maintenance activities.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Juicy Couture EDP

I don't like this scent I just bought it at Amazon because of the reviews That's why I'm never buying a perfume again without having smelled it myself.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Montblanc Starwalker

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Estee Lauder Modern Muse